Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Will these be limited? If so, is there any way i can cop without a bot or backdooring?
That's a very good question.  Some people keep saying these might possibly GRs, others are saying it'll be the typical "limited" AJ1 numbers we normally see.

I agree. I never thought I would see JB put Nike air on the 3, 4, 5 and six. Was so surprised too see maroon 6 sit (never retroed and had Nike Air on back). Also amazed to see how the Jordan 11 space jam with 45 on it. Another shoe I never thought would retro like that. Guess JB has too pull out all the stops against the yeezy, nmd and ultra boost hype. I think the competition is great for the consumer. This also means Jordans are sitting and going to outlets. I also know JB is producing retroes in greater numbers. I know overall JB and Nike have much greater sales than adidas. However Jordans are not as hyped as they used too be. Which is good as shoes are easier to cop

Jordans are still hyped. The problem is that almost every week they have a new release, two or even three in a week and killing our pockets and most can't keep up.

This is top 5 most popular Jordan. Ite doesn't make sense for them to make these limited again. They can cash out and should

Anyone have a clear shot of some SBB we can compare these to? I'd actually prefer a smooth swoosh. Either way I'd get them though.

Not sure about the tumbled leather, but i will still try to get a pair.  Maybe I'm just used to seeing bigger sizes, but that toe box looks a little bulky/boxy to me.

OPRAH-CAR-GIF-2.gif

I'm not liking the tumble either to be honest or that dark red. Would be happy if it got the 2013 leather with just a remastered mold to be honest

2013 materials were trash, IMO.

It's all synthetic anyway, but at least the newer joints are of a higher quality.

Not crazy about the textured swoosh, but I don't care TBH.

SBB materials mean I'm doubling up. Automatic.

2013 materials were trash, IMO.

It's all synthetic anyway, but at least the newer joints are of a higher quality.

Not crazy about the textured swoosh, but I don't care TBH.

SBB materials mean I'm doubling up. Automatic.

My point was, I really would be happy with the flat, soft leather that's come out recently. Not this synthetically looking tumbled gimmicky stuff

My point was, I really would be happy with the flat, soft leather that's come out recently. Not this synthetically looking tumbled gimmicky stuff

I feel you and agree.

It's not a deal breaker for me, but my preference is always true to OG.

Last edited:
Not thrilled about the excessive tumbling and while I'm complaining why isn't the insole white? They did it for the lows. :rolleyes With that said my money is already put aside. :lol:

Would be nice to see these be accessible like the Black/Red 12s and maybe GS sizing? These will most likely be raffled out.

Back
Top Bottom