Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Gotta love the adidas hype, traded my extra triple white PK NMDs and my worn ultra boosts for these.

I don't know why people want smooth leather when we got that on the 2013 retro.

These pictures look like they used shattered backboards as a basis for this. The same black leather with the tumbled leathered for the colored sections. We should be thankful we are even getting these again so soon

Nike watched all of us hype up the SBB and get excited over that leather deservingly so.. And said "oh that's it lets just put that tumbled stuff on breds"...

Can't knock the hustle Nike. You got one... Reds gonna be off, leather gonna be tumbled, gives them another reason to re-release the shoe. Touché Nike.

I've been toning down my colorway selection for my kicks, the CM's were a no brainer, my only pair of 1's. Another cool pickup would be Shadows.

The most "bright" colors I have are the b/red 12's

As stated above, CM 1's are versatile...the type of shoe you can probably wear a week straight with every outfit

Cyber Monday's are cool, feel like y'all hype em too much in here. Picked them up in the mall numerous times and couldn't bring myself to copping.

Can't go wrong with the all black upper. Only issue is the bottom of the sole should have been black then they would have been perfect

Tumbled leather doesn't necessarily mean good leather. Smooth leather can be just as soft, if not softer. I think the breds would look aesthetically better with the full grain (smooth) leather. Also understandable if they use tumbled leather like banneds though.

Cyber Monday's are cool, feel like y'all hype em too much in here. Picked them up in the mall numerous times and couldn't bring myself to copping.

I mean quality wise... They are A1

That's not why people are picking them up. It's all if you like an all black upper and white sole, if not then really you won't care about them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom