Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
#4. I haven't bought any. My Jordan fam hooked me up.

giphy.gif

Congrats tho :lol:

I think when I get the 16' b/reds I'm just gonna save up, not buy any shoes, and purchase some DS Frags, I really want them in my collection. Taking a break from buying to make one purchase. Buyers remorse be damned haha Unless somehow royals, shadows, other og colors, and these asia exclusives etc get all released post breds than those frags are being put on the backburner again.

Just got mine in from hotnessfeet. Definitely glad I didn't sleep on them. Will be rocked plenty this summer

I think when I get the 16' b/reds I'm just gonna save up, not buy any shoes, and purchase some DS Frags, I really want them in my collection. Taking a break from buying to make one purchase. Buyers remorse be damned haha Unless somehow royals, shadows, other og colors, and these asia exclusives etc get all released post breds than those frags are being put on the backburner again.

While I got the cash and been seling stuff and not really buying much, I cannot fathom dropping $1500 on a pair of Jordan's. I just cannot do it

While I got the cash and been seling stuff and not really buying much, I cannot fathom dropping $1500 on a pair of Jordan's. I just cannot do it

I've come close several times but can't pull the trigger. I imagine with my luck I'd get a super defective pair :lol:
No shade to anyone who has done it tho.

So messed up that Nike would make such a glorious OGish cw with the Frags but make them a limited/collab release :smh:. Who knows when/if they will ever be retroed again.

I've come close several times but can't pull the trigger. I imagine with my luck I'd get a super defective pair
laugh.gif

No shade to anyone who has done it tho.
 I have been having the same EXACT dilemna with not having Frag 1s and really want them in my collection.  It's just insane to drop $1500 right out of my bank account for these shoes but I looked at my collection see a bunch of shoes I barely wore and in DS condition that I won't wear anymore.  So what did I do?  Recently dropped off a bunch of kicks at FC and sold some VNDS pairs and now here I am with the cash ready to buy.  

Sure it's still $1500 if not more but I won't feel nearly as guilty as I would now if I can find a pair at the right price.

inquired through text about a pair of chicagos on kixify. user said he only accepts western union and paypal gift. When i said that has scam written all over it, he lashed back at me saying "I'm a true sneaker head who grew up with shoes and want to give back and not be a reseller.  just cause I'm selling for cheap you assume I'm a fraud? what a ****** up shoe game to have you thinking like that".  LOL

he ended up messaging me back on kixify after I had earlier said i would buy.."MESSAGE ME YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER"

what a joke

inquired through text about a pair of chicagos on kixify. user said he only accepts western union and paypal gift. When i said that has scam written all over it, he lashed back at me saying "I'm a true sneaker head who grew up with shoes and want to give back and not be a reseller.  just cause I'm selling for cheap you assume I'm a fraud? what a ****** up shoe game to have you thinking like that".  LOL
he ended up messaging me back on kixify after I had earlier said i would buy.."MESSAGE ME YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER"
what a joke

what a joke

Name of the seller?

You're def better off not dealing with him then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Seen them post Chi's and SBB's there in the past. One week one tag, next week that same tag was flipped over with a different name written on it. You could see the other name through the back of it. :smh:

Yep. Seen them post Chi's and SBB's there in the past. One week one tag, next week that same tag was flipped over with a different name written on it. You could see the other name through the back of it. :smh:

When his account is deleted his paypal account is also banned. He's been suspended nearly 100 times

When his account is deleted his paypal account is also banned. He's been suspended nearly 100 times

Wow that's bananas....... you would think paypal would catch on at some point. Not sure if they could even do anything.

I don't know really. Its obnoxious though. He stopped for a while after we instituted needing a business account to work but hes back at it again

Back
Top Bottom