Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Just some SBB love

Now I need a 2nd pair :pimp:

SBBs are awesome. Ones are a simple shoe combining the best of 80s Nike design.

Debating on whether to get the Lettermans and Metallics.

SBBs are awesome. Ones are a simple shoe combining the best of 80s Nike design.

Debating on whether to get the Lettermans and Metallics.

I know some are waiting for Metallics to go under retail like the CMs. I say pull the trigger on the metallics bruh you won't regret it.

I was underwhelmed with the lettermen's when I saw em in store.

Unds' Black Gums to watch game 3 with the fam.

Sometimes I wish I had gotten these.

I know some are waiting for Metallics to go under retail like the CMs. I say pull the trigger on the metallics bruh you won't regret it.

I was underwhelmed with the lettermen's when I saw em in store.

I'd def say pick up the Metallics. I have and love the Lettermans to. Metallics are a more versatile shoe for every day wear.

Black gums look decent for the first wear but age horribly. I waer mine on rainy days as the plastic is waterproof. A little acetone takes off the gloss on the shiny parts as well.

Idk, my first pair of Blk/gums broke in nicely.

Felt a bit stiff the first few wears, but softened up as I wore them more.

Never a fan of the black gum 1s.  Didnt need another all black 1s with my NYC 1s filling that void just nicely.

Idk when but someday I will cop the lettermans. I have a feeling they will rise in popularity in the next few years and prices will skyrocket. Trying to time it right because I been buying so much lately. Responsibility and being cost effective is tough when youre into sneakers. I think Imma start pushing on the side haha not really

Lettermans can be on sale for $19.99 and I wouldn't touch em.

agreed. i actually got to check out a pair yesterday and they do nothing for me. the quality is decent, but the CW isnt for me. the metallic navys are nice too, but again not enough for me to cop for $160.

Idk, my first pair of Blk/gums broke in nicely.

Felt a bit stiff the first few wears, but softened up as I wore them more.
My pair is broken as well, wear em all day in the rain no problem but they folded/bent where they should have creased. I don't think soft should be used in regards to these, more like more flexible. The dull black parts feel like the vinyl seats in a 76 Monte Carlo :rofl:

Last edited:
My pair is broken as well, wear em all day in the rain no problem but they folded/bent where they should have creased. I don't think soft should be used in regards to these, more like more flexible. The dull black parts feel like the vinyl seats in a 76 Monte Carlo
roll.gif
Bahahaha at 76 Monte Carlo

Back
Top Bottom