Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol why y'all hating on Balt man, dude is legit and it's hard for me to even say that.. Son's info is rarely if ever off.

Lol why y'all hating on Balt man, dude is legit and it's hard for me to even say that.. Son's info is rarely if ever off.
Na..no one is hating on Balt...at least I am not...He got his sources for sure but I dont believe its official till it is OFFICIALLY comes from NIKE themselves. 

Na..no one is hating on Balt...at least I am not...He got his sources for sure but I dont believe its official till it is OFFICIALLY comes from NIKE themselves. 

Oh okay I feel you on that. I look at his page for info cause most of the time it's spot on but I don't believe it till Nike says it just like it.

Side note I think zyzz really don't like him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Balt basically IS NIKE! His family is his sources LMAO. You can't knock him for dates changing. Nike flip flops all the time due to corporate constraints. But give me one instance where dude was wrong. He is THE one credible internet source outside of Nike that we have.

Balt basically IS NIKE! His family is his sources LMAO. You can't knock him for dates changing. Nike flip flops all the time due to corporate constraints. But give me one instance where dude was wrong. He is THE one credible internet source outside of Nike that we have.

You honestly don't know who Balt really is do you? LMAO...know wonder you are so naive.
I dont know Balt...you're right...I KNOW OF him via twitter and IG...do me favor and re-read the things I write regarding this issue before you try to be an internet hero. 

Nike has yet to even announce the release of the shoe and you're already talking about NIKE changing dates...smh

I "KNOW" WONDER WHY I AM SO NAIVE NOW.....

dino hatfield=random black guy from twitter

tinker hatfield= old white guy, designer

does not compute
Dude dont have a SINGLE clue about the point of my argument.  proabably reporting to BALT about this matter as we speak lmao...

This is the same dude that backs up Chickenwop:

Nah some of them he has in hand. You can tell from the background of the pics.

From his IG:

"For all business contact [email protected]  most of the early pictures that I post aren't mine"
Lets get back to what this Thread is really about....

Last edited:

roll.gif

didn't he say we were getting purple air max 0s for air max day?

and if you really think he's the only credible source than you must be knew.

1 talk....

Need some people to get desperate drop their LA 1 prices down on goat. Unbelievably beautiful shoe 

There are varying degrees of fakes. Since realchicken has been posting fakes notoriously, i believe he posts really bad fakes and then his early fakes which look closer to the real thing. This helps him instill confidence in buyers. Just my theory

Back
Top Bottom