Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hyunsoochoi3 hyunsoochoi3 :pimp: Out of all my 1's, the lasers are undeniably more comfortable than any other 1's I own(ed).

@dhtowng shadows :wow: :pimp: I was gonna customize my lasers into shadows, but I rather have the real thing.

How does everyone feel about the Lettermans? Quality looks to be pretty good...everyone says its up there with 2015 Chi and Powder Blue OG 1. Pics are looking good too. I'm on the fence for now

Last edited:
How does everyone feel about the Lettermans? Quality looks to be pretty good...everyone says its up there with 2015 Chi and Powder Blue OG 1. Pics are looking good too. I'm on the fence for now

Do study what ppl feel, if you like the shoes just buy it

I like them.

I would have gone in on trying to cop.

Laser 1s have the softest leather of all my new mold 1s (dont have Frags or SBBs but everything else)...if the lettermans aren't on par with at least the black and white OGs from the old mold they will be returned.

Last edited:
Do study what ppl feel, if you like the shoes just buy it
Trust me, I buy what I like. But I haven't seen them in person! So I can't judge them. Opinions from the sneaker community is all I can go by for now. That's what this forum is for. Then I will make my decision within the next few days.

Trust me, I buy what I like. But I haven't seen them in person! So I can't judge them. Opinions from the sneaker community is all I can go by for now. That's what this forum is for. Then I will make my decision within the next few days.

Cool, ok bro

@hyunsoochoi3
pimp.gif
Out of all my 1's, the lasers are undeniably more comfortable than any other 1's I own(ed).

@dhtowng shadows
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I was gonna customize my lasers into shadows, but I rather have the real thing.
Im still trying to find time to customize the lasers to Frags lol...

Im still trying to find time to customize the lasers to Frags lol...
Everytime I think of how long it takes to customize shoes, I get discouraged to even attempt. :lol:

My hands aren't steady and my back wouldn't allow me to be in one position for too long.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting the lettermans and turning them into un-patented DSMs 

Like paint them thr blue color? Hmm that does sound tasty.
I feel you babyjs23 babyjs23 creating custom kicks is alot of work but it's so much fun. I will be keeping my Lasers as is tho. Not into dying the tongue and insole panels. That's a job for a pro!

Back
Top Bottom