Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If those had a black or cement sole instead of that corny white we'd have something here. Just further proof to me that Tinker doesn't quite have it anymore.

When I see Tinker's name attached to something now I know there's going to be something stupid about it thats impossible to fix yourself, like white soles.

Last edited:
Lol wait lol wait HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Dino ain't related to Tinker y'all are crazy.

But Dino is the most reliable source on the internet before Nike announces anything. So let that man work.

If those had a black or cement sole instead of that corny white we'd have something here. Just further proof to me that Tinker doesn't quite have it anymore.

When I see Tinker's name attached to something now I know there's going to be something stupid about it thats impossible to fix yourself, like white soles.

Tinker needs to step aside and let the young dudes get this work. Even his sketches look fake now a days.

:rofl: at posting the "Tinker muse" Kobe 11's as fact that Tinker designed Kobe 11's :rofl:

Last edited:
Na, I think Dino actually thought Tinker was designing the shoe itself and misled everyone.

I'm sure some of Dino's info is just put in the air and he has to make sense of it. I'm sure one of his sources said "Kobe X Tinker" and he thought ohhhhhh he's doing the Next Kobe shoe, when he was really just doing ONE shoe.

No doubt tinker is the goat but he's been soft lately.

Let me ask y'all this then, who's info is closer than Dino's? On the Internet or social media.

Serious question..

A tweet and then a collaborative shoe is classic NT splitting hairs. Yes, we are all so literal, all the time.

IMG

Someone offered me a trade of the LA 1s for my NYC1s...

I am tempted with the LA 1s....but being from NY..I dont think I can give up that shoe in the trade...All white shoes in NYC is never good...

Someone offered me a trade of the LA 1s for my NYC1s...

I am tempted with the LA 1s....but being from NY..I dont think I can give up that shoe in the trade...All white shoes in NYC is never good...

Lol damn! That sucks cause they both are equally nice. The LA ones are something serious though but I couldn't give up the NY being from New York

Speaking of white shoes, had to throw these on today.
2mh5rsz.jpg

Been a while since the last time I wore them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom