Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not a great pic, but they're nowhere near that red in person, so don't feel bad on missing out. I have my fair share of enormous bills as well, I feel the pain buddy.
Sad that they aren't that color of red :smh:

I would have painted them that color of red if I had the opportunity to buy them.

I guess I could... I've only sold one pair of shoes in my lifetime (wings) through FC and it just feels wrong to me... I guess I gotta bite the bullet though. I'd probably get more cash anyway-I have them up on FB for $550

$550? For pbs lol people prolly think they fake that ain't a bad price at all.. Put em on eBay for $700 if you wanna sell em fast

If it's the same guy from the other day, the yeezys are worn and size 14 hence the price

Damn homies Bert. Bert. & flatfoot718 flatfoot718 they put ya on the Twitter Summer Jam Screen :rofl: :rofl:

:wow: Balt pulled up and said put some RESPECK on his name when discussing him :lol:

Ya need a hug or somebody to hold ya? :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

Why all these dudes mad? I basically gave him props in that post saying he's usually correct [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Realchickenwop randomly blocked me on IG because I assume he saw my posts saying I thought his shoes were fake :lol: never once have I said anything on his pictures

Smh

Last edited:
Thing is other people have blatantly said they don't like Balt

It's nothing to me, it's just an opinion on the Internet. It's not like I'm talking about anyone's mother or significant other.

Oh well :lol:

Realchicken be gettin cats wit the fakes
mean.gif
Here's my theory on RealChicken. He gets early "authentic" shoes from the same Chinese shop that's manufacturing the authentic shoes. He has a direct connect due to his volume of purchases. Some of his shoes are authentic and some are fake, which is why he also does comparisons. I just hate the fact that he tries to flip them early pairs for outrageous prices, but hey people ask for the price and he just makes a few bucks.

Thing is other people have blatantly said they don't like Balt

It's nothing to me, it's just an opinion on the Internet. It's not like I'm talking about anyone's mother or significant other.

Oh well
laugh.gif
Lets be real...did Balt or Chickenwop denied you cuz of your lowball offer? lol

Here's my theory on RealChicken. He gets early "authentic" shoes from the same Chinese shop that's manufacturing the authentic shoes. He has a direct connect due to his volume of purchases. Some of his shoes are authentic and some are fake, which is why he also does comparisons. I just hate the fact that he tries to flip them early pairs for outrageous prices, but hey people ask for the price and he just makes a few bucks.
You can tell its the factory workers that are taking the photos and sending it to Chickenwop...Any early pairs are consider UA to me...

And Dino Hatfield, aka Balt, has no reason to lie. His family lineage tells you all you need to know about his credibility. But he rarely post early pairs, its more just info and someone else's images of "authentics"

Nah some of them he has in hand. You can tell from the background of the pics.

and SOME of them are taken by the factory workers...

From his IG:

"For all business contact [email protected] most of the early pictures that I post aren't mine"

My point where I questioned him was that he was seling these shoes exact same time fake sites would be selling them and using similar or exact pictures

My point where I questioned him was that he was seling these shoes exact same time fake sites would be selling them and using similar or exact pictures
Because fakes and authentics are generally manufactured during the same time. That pattern has been that way for years. That's how you know if a rumored shoe is really dropping LMAO. I just can't see someone paying $200 to $400 early shoe from anyone. Makes no sense

Back
Top Bottom