• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This pic makes them look even better :pimp:

Looks like Chicago red metallic's

n5lz77.jpg

I agree that pic makes them look better.

Speaking of Lettermans the footlocker that is closest to me is getting the Lettermans and they have never gotten any NA 1 and they are doing fcfs. I think those that want these should be able to eat.

I sold the pair I had only cause I was on the fence after getting them in hand and I made a little on top. I'll grab another this weekend since it really is a decent shoe and I know I'll regret it later.

I can't pull off red shoes so no way am I buying them. Plus I just maxed out my budget buying 4 pairs of shoes last month. 
glasses.gif

On feet pics always do it for me smh. They don't look so bad now lol. Diggin that offset color on the NA tag too. Still going to pass but look forward to seein these in person. Good luck to the AJ1 fam tryin to cop.

I wasn't worried when i found out most places were fcfs with the lettermans but now they're of course getting hyped [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I wouldn't be worried at all....unless you're in an area that doesn't get NA1's there shouldn't be any reason to not be able to cop especially online.

Lol at people freaking out because like two people said they look ok on feet. Now means an instant sellout in their minds.

If you want lettermans they will be obtainable no hassle. Relax

If ain't a collabo or OG color way release...no hype... Unless you live in a major metropolitan area like NYC..always hype. Lol

Back
Top Bottom