Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
 Congrats @Krayzsb  on the home. It's a huge accomplishment. I just bought my first home 2 months ago and it feels great finally having independence after bowing down to my landlords' devious ways for so long.

Congrats @Krayzsb
 on the home. It's a huge accomplishment. I just bought my first home 2 months ago and it feels great finally having independence after bowing down to my landlords' devious ways for so long.

Thanks bro . I feel u man .. Especially with southern cali prices are insaine ..

Last edited:
dammm man... the nike outlet thats an hour away from me got the Laser 1's for $130. I really dont want to make the drive esp after an 8 hour shift but i know ill regret it if i dont :frown: 

dammm man... the nike outlet thats an hour away from me got the Laser 1's for $130. I really dont want to make the drive esp after an 8 hour shift but i know ill regret it if i dont :frown: 

Wouldn't worry about it. Could probably find a similar deal on social media, the bay or a site that still has em with disco

Or phone order it at the outlet with your lazy a** lol

Last edited:
i dont buy off social media cuz im scared of fakes/scammers. i try to buy from retailers or people i know

Made the drive and copped for $130. They smell sooo good!

Back
Top Bottom