Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There IS an LC thread for such questions, and there's few pictures, but they look real to me. $290 is a good price, even with the condition of them, if they are legit, which by the limited pics they look OK.

Thank you, Repped.

I'll post this in the LC

babyjs23 babyjs23

Thanks for reminding to take some and post the pics. The on feet pics will be uploaded a little later.

No kidding man. I'm lucky enough to own a home free and clear (inherited by wife), with the prop 13 keeping my taxes at under 2k a year.
If we had the market rate and regular taxes I'd be in Idaho or something already.
I dont understand how all the h1b workers can afford the economy town homes they're building around here, unless there's like 18 of them in a 2bedroom.
The regular American is basically priced out of the bay-which will bite the city in the butt because all the service workers will be long gone soon.
Congrats on swinging it krazy, I guess all those bargains you find make up for it, lol.
You're in CA? For some reason I thought you were in NYC and your name was a reference for the L train/Canarsie line. 
ohwell.gif

Other than that how are they?

IMO they are below CM's, still a nice color combo though. side panels look real soft, they have some give. toe cap is squishy but the top of the toe box isn't very giving. they have that great smell to them though! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom