Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
damn Shane McMahon with the Black/Golds.
Never was jealous about his kicks until tonight, when he wears a pair I don't have [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
So let me tell a little story.
About a week ago I mentioned casually that I still needed black toes. Strangely enough, I got a very nice offer from an NTer to buy his. It was a great deal. Then, I was hit with an even better deal from yet another NTer. I was just astonished by the kindness and generosity shown here.
So anyway, very special thanks to k20lee k20lee and babyjs23 babyjs23 . This pair is from babyjs and it still looks ds.
Please consider this a vouch for both these guys. They're what makes Nt a special place. There's other guys from before as well (Chavez, drewbrzy and several others), and I really want to thank all of you.
Anyway, after 3 years, I finally got me a pair.

These are in amazing shape. Dude really knows how to take care of these.
Thanks again to the non greedy NT!!
here's the red trifecta.

Jelly

Congrats

Black toes have alluded me

So let me tell a little story.
About a week ago I mentioned casually that I still needed black toes. Strangely enough, I got a very nice offer from an NTer to buy his. It was a great deal. Then, I was hit with an even better deal from yet another NTer. I was just astonished by the kindness and generosity shown here.
So anyway, very special thanks to @K20Lee and @babyJs23. This pair is from babyjs and it still looks ds.
Please consider this a vouch for both these guys. They're what makes Nt a special place. There's other guys from before as well (Chavez, drewbrzy and several others), and I really want to thank all of you.
Anyway, after 3 years, I finally got me a pair.

These are in amazing shape. Dude really knows how to take care of these.
Thanks again to the non greedy NT!!
here's the red trifecta.
Congrats Fam. Still looking for my own black toes.

Big shoutout to this dude @canklebreaker, dude has a friend for life. Came through with these bad boys for retail. This is an awesome shoe! and for someone obsessed with LA it means a lot.

Last edited:
So apparently the Lettermans feel like CMs. I think that's an easy cop since the CM had some of the softest leather last year. They feel softer than my Chis in some ways

Back
Top Bottom