Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Posted?

Double Up A Must!

Now Give Us Those Reds Too JB :nerd:

Metallics drop on my birthday, might have to, just because

I'm hoping to acquire the Letterman's without a doubt though; I like those a lot.

Last edited:
Wonder if metallics n letterman will be limited like most 1s...where I stay 1s don't go 2 footlocker champs etc just 1 in each size at dtlr maybe jimmy jazz and the shady shoe boutique APB

I'm almost positive the silver '01 additions came with a suitcase as well as the more recent anniversaries. I've been wanting the japans for a while but it's rare to find a 12.5/13... there was a 12.5 in the blacks on the bay awhile but those are my least favorite out of the three and he wanted 900 bones :lol:

The 01's did not come in a case. I remember the those buying those vividly being that they were my first pair of sneakers purchased with my own money. Facebox

I'm almost positive the silver '01 additions came with a suitcase as well as the more recent anniversaries. I've been wanting the japans for a while but it's rare to find a 12.5/13... there was a 12.5 in the blacks on the bay awhile but those are my least favorite out of the three and he wanted 900 bones :lol:

The 01's did not come in a case. I remember the those buying those vividly being that they were my first pair of sneakers purchased with my own money. Facebox

By "Addition", he's referring to the Japan Silver Highs. They did in fact seem to come in a suitcase.

Deadstock-2001-Nike-Air-Jordan-1-Metallic-silver-sz-8-Japan-edition-with-suitcase.-Never-worn.-Has-m.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-retro-metallic-silver-japan-12.jpg

air-jordan-i-1-retro-metallic-silver-japan-13.jpg

These, the Navy's, and -- my favorites -- The Black pair are all still very much on my hit list.

...Soon as I get over my refusal to spend more than $250 on Jordan Is |I

Is $900 a good deal for 8.5/10 royals and breds in size 13. I know they have spiked but it seems a tad bit high

Sorry about no pics I have these Deadstock but wanted another pair of each. Also got a offer of 700 for a used 9/10 banned 1's

always take 2 off whatever 1-10 ranking someone gives you.

Its like when a girl says she's been with X amount of dudes, you multiply that by 3 to get the true number.

Back
Top Bottom