Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I agree! I thought the breds were alittle too worn but didn't know the going rate now. I might just go after these banned 1's so I can keep my DS on ice and rock the gently worn ones. Thanks Repped

anyone has aj1 family forever?

looks dope. thinking to cop for daily beater
*raises hand*
5zil2d.jpg

NBFhkrH.gif

I swear half my daily reps go to babyjs23 babyjs23

Been waiting for about a year to get these in a sz 10 off ebay for that steal price. I know I'll come up soon enough.

Appreciate the NT love fam.

The FF 1's are priced decently and should be copped. They are :pimp:

Last edited:
Appreciate the NT love fam.

The FF 1's are priced decently and should be copped. They are :pimp:

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

The FFs fit the same as the rest of the high 1s, right? Always wondered if the denim is looser/tighter than the normal leather, so if I should adjust my sizing when I finally do pull the trigger.

snkrfollower snkrfollower They fit exactly the same, with a softer feel in the heels and toe box areas.

On a side note, I completely forgot to post this earlier. Sample NT SnapBack and JB x Sup tee I won during the NT Charity Auction :nthat:

Gonna sport them with either my CM 1's or my 72-10's :smile:

damn what did that hat end up running you? The bidding really flew haha

bballermarkie bballermarkie I bid $200 for the hat and $80 for the tee.

I bid $350 for the DS Columbia 11's thinking I won that, too, but I got too focused on the hat that I got outbid at the last minute :smh:

I didn't mind spending that much because my bid/donations went to the One Love Foundation, an organization devoted to prevention of domestic violence.

Last edited:
Yea sorry for the the confusion - I meant the Japan addition came with the suitcase and the US mids came in a face box, the annis came with the suitcase as well I just can't get with that material on them. I would love a set of the japans though, the prices are outrageous on the bigger sizes though :x there's actually the all white with hits of navy on the bay right now in a 13 for 899 plus shipping. Same dude that had the blacks in a 12.5

I stay watching that exact pair. Its a ridiculous price. Even if they were limited but 13s in japan ar rare. Smh

**** all the molds that aren't 1985, 1994, 2001 and 2015 OG remastered IMO, the rest of that **** simply doesn't matter

Back
Top Bottom