Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DS 2013 Jordan 1 Black Toe size 8 for DS Jordan 5 Supreme Black size 8.5 ... Who's getting the better deal and why???

Last edited:
My bad... Black Toe's
IMO, I'd say they are about even, if you're going based on the current resell value and not based on FC, but feebay, CL, etc..

Sup 5's dropped quite a bit and BT's have been hovering around $400 to maybe $500 DS.

Last edited:

:smokin :nthat: :pimp:
best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

Last edited:
Sexy!! Looks like they are about UNC Powder quality which is great!! Absolute must have for me. My white/navy Japan's filled the void for a second years ago but being that my favorite color is blue I wanted this to be the first metallic pair to release. I was hype to hear metallic's were releasing back in 09' just to be let down. I been waiting toooo long for these but I'm happy we can get these at a time where the mold for the OG 1 is close to perfection. thank you JB. :smokin

P.S.- give me the rest of them too,....varsity red, dark red, orange, black with a black outsole, and later on you can give me green and purple since I got the 09' retro moded with NA in those. :D

Last edited:
Sexy!! Looks like they are about UNC Powder quality which is great!! Absolute must have for me. I been waiting toooo long for these but I'm happy we can get these at a time where the mold for the OG 1 is close to perfection. thank you JB. :smokin

P.S.- give me the rest of them too,....varsity red, dark red, orange, black with a black outsole, and later on you can give me green and purple since I the 09' retro in those. :D
This

To own them again, will start to fill that void when mine were stolen.

Please JB, release all the CW's [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

was just thinking about getting the LA1's to have a white based 1 and then these metallic blues show up
nthat.gif

So, since the start of the year Ive sold my entire J's collection with exception of the 1's I already had, to focus on 1's. My rationale was that they are more suitable for me now I'm a father of 2 and 34 years old 
laugh.gif

I've nearly reached the point where I'm content - just Black Toes to go. The below I sold were all VNDS or NDS and the vast majority of what I bought were DS. My net outlay was in the region of $1-1.2k - I already had UNCs and SBBs. I think I did well 
nthat.gif

OUT

IN:

+ LA 1's not pictured

Back
Top Bottom