Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I want to get a second opinion for these you guys ... They are for a homie. @NIKESUX

Just got in a pair of black gum high 1's. It was a 'used pair' off amazon, but I think it was a return. Looked brand new to me. And very comfortable, and looks good. My new daily beaters.

Clean and underrated..my goal is to own a pair of high 01's soon. Had the mid pair in high school but it was too damn small

01s are nice for the collection but really uncomfortable kinda like wearing a pair of chucks

These overtook the black pair after lms dropped and gave me a legit all black 1

Last edited:
01s are nice for the collection but really uncomfortable kinda like wearing a pair of chucks

I've been eying the silver 1's for years..I will bite the bullet one day. Plus the suit case it comes in..

That 2001's looks like a mid not high

They're def highs, the mids had a plastic wings logo if I can recall

Last edited:

I own a pair of 01 royals I love em.  Even though the sole is so thin.  Whats the leather quality like on the white japans?

I've been eying the silver 1's for years..I will bite the bullet one day. Plus the suit case it comes in..
They're def highs, the mids had a plastic wings logo if I can recall

You mean this one

Isn't that the more recent retro? With flakey silver material?

I believe there are two versions of the '01 retro, Japanese and US. Japanese version was a high and came with case, US was a mid and no case. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
Just got in a pair of black gum high 1's. It was a 'used pair' off amazon, but I think it was a return. Looked brand new to me. And very comfortable, and looks good. My new daily beaters.
Good pickup.  I've run mine to the ground in the last year.  They are basically molded to my feet and I keep them by the door to throw on when I go out because they're so easy.  I wanted the CM to replace my gum soles, but I just cant get into the CM.  Low key my gum sole 1's are one of my fav pairs just for the versatility.
Isn't that the more recent retro? With flakey silver material?

I believe there are two versions of the '01 retro, Japanese and US. Japanese version was a high and came with case, US was a mid and no case. Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Idk about the Japanese version, but the US version came with a case unless you got it from the outlets.  I have a pair barely worn, but just too big for me I've had for sale forever and a day. Lol...you gotta be a special person to like non-hype 1's.  

Back
Top Bottom