Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Do you guys think it's within the realm of possibility to trade DS royals plus cash for Frags? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Most I've ever spent for a pair of shoes is 420.

Have only gone over 300 twice.

I should've copped the Frags for 1000 two weeks ago
tired.gif
but they were worn

Tell me about it
wink.gif

And this pic doesn't include all the doubles I had.
Def one of the better 1's collections on here.
Hahaha damnnnn! These last few pages were intense and epic. I've always wondered, how does one become a mod?

I'm one of the last relics of the old NT, where's my gold watch? Do I have to campaign for it? Do I have to collect petitions? Do the mods find mods? I would run on a platform of cleaning up NT. I can't stand the threads for every rumored release or individual colorway threads or random question threads. Let's get this clean and organized. I would also go back to NT probation before posting and lock threads two weeks before and two weeks after releases to just NT members.
Lol. That last sentence is so accurate.  I miss NT probation.  I was on NT BEFORE Yuku...does that make me old? Lol.  I was in COLLEGE then...
U never got your old I go back I take it by your join date? Idk shy some peoples stuff didn't get updated luckily mine did
Yeh i dont remember the timing but i ended up just resigning up. The only way ive been told was to log in the old one and release it or something. Lol i totally forgot my login info ao i let it go. No matter. The only reason i joined back then was because it was one of the few legit marketplaces and i was interested in picking up some used jordans. 
I kinda missed the old NT when the buy/sell forum didn't require your social security # to post items and when we used to have DC area NT Summits.  I took like a 4 year hiatus from NT after college and when I came back they changed everything.  I remember emailing mods about merging my old acct and they told me I needed to run a 10k, jump through a ring of fire, wrestle a bear, and eat 50 chicken wings alone to merge my old acct to the new system.  I said forget it...it's too much work and just created a new acct.

My FIRST screenname (the regular mochachip) got banned over 10 yrs ago. Lol. My other one was too much to merge over so here I am. NT I need a gold watch too.  I'm a legacy member. 

It's been a long work week. I was happy to see my good friend Mr. UPS man as I pulled up my driveway. Gonna start the weekend with these on feet immediately. I wish more AJ1's came with AJ11 type shoe trees like this.

I like the frag's a lot, it's a clean cw but I personally wouldn't entertain those prices, those who have that's cool you wanted em that bad and I get it...
Most I've ever dropped was just over a grand on the premier/finale xx3... Have since sold that pair and got Chi's UNC and SBB for the one pair of xx3

Def one of the better 1's collections on here.

Lol. That last sentence is so accurate.  I miss NT probation.  I was on NT BEFORE Yuku...does that make me old? Lol.  I was in COLLEGE then...

I kinda missed the old NT when the buy/sell forum didn't require your social security # to post items and when we used to have DC area NT Summits.  I took like a 4 year hiatus from NT after college and when I came back they changed everything.  I remember emailing mods about merging my old acct and they told me I needed to run a 10k, jump through a ring of fire, wrestle a bear, and eat 50 chicken wings alone to merge my old acct to the new system.  I said forget it...it's too much work and just created a new acct.

My FIRST screenname (the regular mochachip) got banned over 10 yrs ago. Lol. My other one was too much to merge over so here I am. NT I need a gold watch too.  I'm a legacy member. 
:rofl: that's hella funny. Ya I'm not sure why mine was so easy. I dont remember.
Side note: I need to spell check before I post :lol:

I had a massive clear out in Jan and Feb and used the proceeds to buy a lot of 1's including Frags from FC. It didnt feel so bad paying 1400 when it was all from proceeds of eBay sales

Best value I've had in recent months was a DS pair of Shadows on FC for $585. I think that's pretty good. As soon as I carted the next pair was like $700 or so 
nerd.gif

It's been a long work week. I was happy to see my good friend Mr. UPS man as I pulled up my driveway. Gonna start the weekend with these on feet immediately. I wish more AJ1's came with AJ11 type shoe trees like this.
Did you get the whole pack or just the 1s?  id love to see close up pics of the materials.

Did you get the whole pack or just the 1s?  id love to see close up pics of the materials.

Just the 1's. Pardon the terrible iPhone quality pics. I didn't know what to expect from these as there are so very few video reviews on these. Not sure how to describe it but if you own a pair of XX9's or anything flyknit it feels just like that minus the comfort since it's the same AJ1 bottom. However, I must say I'm happy with this pick up. The one piece upper has no loose stitching or glue stains near the midsole. A damn near perfect pair.

What is the going rate for some AJ1 MTM? Size 12 of it matters. I can't find a post with just that pair and not the entire pack.

@Stuckinthe90s very cool, thanks for sharing. If they are like other flyknit models, they should hold up well.

I'm negotiating with a seller for a pair of MTM's with dust bag and shoe trees included in a replacement box for $365 shipped. Is that a good deal?

Both of my packs I payed below retail for but they both came from the employee store on was 620 and I recently grabbed another for 5 plus shipping so that price seems a bit steep

Don't sleep on the 29s they're fresh too

Do you guys think it's within the realm of possibility to trade DS royals plus cash for Frags? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I did this the week of release no cash tho and people called me crazy

So we had a babyjs23 babyjs23 collection pic and an @AIRGOLDEN2123 sighting in the same day wow this thread has made it (why no cs sb 1's though)

Back
Top Bottom