Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Funny as well that im not a sneakerhead per se but since i was 10 when Jordans started, i was always a big bball fan and grew with the shoe through the years. Kindve cool to be a small source of info on here to young ones. Never really thought i would have any value to add here but thats proven wrong. Good crowd on this site and especially up in here.

Last edited:
I wanna dedicate this post to geraldg2309 geraldg2309 , who for months last Feb. searched high and low for a size 14 OG 1 low in Wht/Gry after coming close but failing on Bounce's confusing check out system. I also wanna apologize, as @bballermarkie was right in telling me a size 13 would fit just right. So finally, OG low set compete. Thank you both.

Last edited:
Yeah i was luck to double up at the time but there werent a whole lot of Outlets with em plus you had to call around. The one store i got a hold of had a good bit in 10 and up but that was the only store that had the size i needed.

Did you keep your pairs? They were also sitting my way when they first came out at my local Niketown.
They are very close. less than a 1/4 inch difference.
I regret returning my triple at an outlet. :smh:

If you don't mind me asking, why did you return them?

posted my NDS (2013) chicago 1s on my local carigslist for the 120$-fair price?-
i got a buyer that's on he's way to purchase them

I could be wrong, but I think prices went up to $300 plus after the 2015 release.

At least that's what I've seen, idk what they're actually selling for.

Last edited:
I need to move some of my old Jordans and Lebrons to hopefully be able to finance some Frags and a pair of SBBs in my true size.

Those are two of the three things on my catch-up list. Still need to find a pair of black supreme 5s in my size as well.

Last edited:
I need to move some of my old Jordans and Lebrons to hopefully be able to finance some Frags and a pair of SBBs in my true size.
Those are two of the three things on my catch-up list. Still need to find a pair of black supreme 5s in my size as well.
What's your true size?

Maybe I can help lead you to a pair. I've helped a few find good deals on a few Jordan 1's.

What's your true size?

Maybe I can help lead you to a pair. I've helped a few find good deals on a few Jordan 1's.
11s. I got an 11.5 for $330 back when they first came out but it feels weird wearing em so they don't get much burn.

Thanks as always man
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think prices went up to $300 plus after the 2015 release.

At least that's what I've seen, idk what they're actually selling for.

flightclub definitely has them around that price ,, but I don't think there selling,,
it's like- why buy the 2012 wc4s when you can buy the 2016 wc4s,,
in my case the 2015 chicago 1s

smooth transaction,, all went well

Last edited:
I just can't bring myself to cop frags at the current going rate. I think they're $1400 in my size now. I love the color blocking but they way I wear sneakers into the ground I can't bring myself to pull the trigger. :lol: if they were under a stack tho… [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I just can't bring myself to cop frags at the current going rate. I think they're $1400 in my size now. I love the color blocking but they way I wear sneakers into the ground I can't bring myself to pull the trigger. :lol: if they were under a stack tho… [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Set a budget... Buy kicks and trade up.

I know I've said this b4 but I basically paid 200 for a pair of DS chi's

Copped the masters to trade for a pair I really wanted. I'm about to do the same for shadows.. Watch

Last edited:
Set a budget... Buy kicks and trade up.

I know I've said this b4 but I basically paid 200 for a pair of DS chi's

Copped the masters to trade for a pair I really wanted. I'm about to do the same for shadows.. Watch

This is how I got the majority of my 1's. But that $1500 looks crazy lol.

Back
Top Bottom