• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wow amazing!  Repped!

The black tongue on the black toes looks way better than the white tongue IMO.  Would love to see this made by JB but doubt this would happen.

well I too like the white tongue buuuuutttttt, now I need to double up and turn them to the darkside.

nthat.gif

Def thinking about taking back the AS1 for these....[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Up to you...  get whichever you prefer more.  I think the CM would be better value since it's cheaper but I prefer the AS1's as they have silver accents and don't look as plain.

Man, that tongue swap on those Black Toes looks great! I've always wanted to own a pair, but if JB did that Black Tongue those would be double upped on.

@babyJs23 Good lookin' out on the CM info, finally was able to cop my size 11 :nthat: .. Tried to get them for 30% off at FL a few weeks ago but they didn't have my size. Time to order those laces too.

I'm going to take those other pics for you tonight, just got back in town.

I havent had a problem in a long while. Are chargebacks still an issue to sellers or are there better standards for sellers.

if they are US based with confirmed paypal account and addresses, I don't see it being a problem.  I usually ask if they require signature just as added protection for myself. 

Well i got 10 hours. Later im gonna get in contact and see whats up. I could use the money but not at the cost of a pir of royals.

Back
Top Bottom