Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The footlocker Australia website just announce a new Colourway which I am not sure which shoe it is. Don't think it's the AJKO or letterman. It's releasing March but no confirmed date. Anyone know anything about it? Air Jordan retro 1 high (gym red/white- team red - White) releasing in GS and men's

Think it's the the elephant print :frown: can't believe the red/white AJKO and blue/white low are not releasing here

Sizes available again in CM 1'sfor $119.98 on Villa

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/men/footwear/jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white.html

Last edited:
gojira702 gojira702 J jsfanatic

I'm having the same issue. I get all the way to the last step to place the order then I pull back.

And that no tax and free shipping makes it worse. :smh: I would be going backwards if I double up again after selling off all my doubles.

I'm not saying I need these but one of us gotta go to Hong Kong and get these bad boys outta the vault asap 
nthat.gif

gojira702 gojira702 J jsfanatic

I'm having the same issue. I get all the way to the last step to place the order then I pull back.

And that no tax and free shipping makes it worse. :smh: I would be going backwards if I double up again after selling off all my doubles.

Didn't realize it was free shipping, even harder now. Did you have a double of these originally?

They can break that record all day! NBA is all about offense and warriors have best shooters. Hell Jordan would have avg 30 free throw attempts in today's game.

Lol those Bulls would spank Warriors. If they break it, all props cause its no easy feat pulling under 10 losses. Still the shoe is awesome and the team still without peer.

Back
Top Bottom