Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Big Shout Out To The Long Time Homie babyjs23 babyjs23 For The Oop On These For A Really Reasonable Price :nthat:

Much Appreciated Homie!
Highly hyped, and now highly unrated. I love my pair. One of my favorite1's from last year....Yeah, I said it.

Def have to disagree with that

^^^^gotta agree with that. Sure its a loud colorway but i just rock em with whatever and they still look good with whatever fit i got on. I dont try to match colors or anytging but its blue haha itll mold well with a lot of colors. Lighr denim or khaki pants with a white tshort and a flannel its and its bound to be a good look.

Before you sell them, take a picture of them on feet while bending over and holding a similar pair of shoes.
Instant Instagram success formula.

Vegas 1s are so awesome. Flip the lid on the box and take a smell. It takes every ocd feeling of jumpman on the tongue and heel away

what's with these remasters having that warp look around the toe box?
I've seen the 2015 chicago's do that as well
Probably from pressing the gas pedal or from kneeling down. Mine did that as well.

Last edited:
Yeah you mean on the rind? Meaning the blue on UNC around the toe or the red on Chi's right? Yes those are creases, horizontally or vertically, leather is very soft

Yeah you mean on the rind? Meaning the blue on UNC around the toe or the red on Chi's right? Yes those are creases, horizontally or vertically, leather is very soft

i need some 15 Chicago's ,, I can't wear no boo boo 13 Chicago's because of it :smh:

I should have jumped on them when fellow NT'er sent me a link for the 360$

Back
Top Bottom