Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I passed on the Cyber Monday's.... And now I have a chance to cop, I'm just wondering how the quality compares to the all star 1 aj1?

CM's are great quality, NA and an actual high cut..... the all stars are complete trash material, Jumpman and more a mid cut

Un DS this heat today
People been sleeping hard imo... So under rated

I guess I'm going with the all star 1's now, all the cyber Mondays are gone. The foot locker store locator is crap! [emoji]128577[/emoji]

Big Shout Out To The Long Time Homie babyjs23 babyjs23 For The Oop On These For A Really Reasonable Price :nthat:

Much Appreciated Homie!
Anytime fam :pimp:

And thank you for what you did for me. Repped.

Was wearing the Banned's today. The finish is like an leather old jacket - fantastic

Banneds look great, fam. And welcome to the banned club :nthat:

I'm glad that the pair I was able to find for you worked out better than expected.

Banned never fails...

Those LA looks dope... Hows the leather quality?
Might aswell cop em all

The leather is pretty good a might be a slight little more stiff than my CMs i havent had a chance to compare and contrast though. I'll let you know when im off work. I love em though. My only pair of all white kicks right now

I have LA's and I'd say they're a shade under CM's. They're a brilliant colorway though and I cant see how they wont rocket in value in the coming months. Surely they were quite limited?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom