Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm negotiating with a seller for a pair of MTM's with dust bag and shoe trees included in a replacement box for $365 shipped. Is that a good deal?

could also be because of my hatred for the Bruins. Too similar to me.

That's understandable, MJ has always had the UNC cw's obviously and these were an original cw which makes them even better to me, it's simple white and powder blue and the bonus for me is its one the 1s with real leather, their not my first choice for 1 cws but I really dig em all the samw

I'm negotiating with a seller for a pair of MTM's with dust bag and shoe trees included in a replacement box for $365 shipped. Is that a good deal?

Don't know where you're getting them but be careful of eBay seller me-n-my-kicks.

I won an MTM pack from him/them and paid immediately. He then refunded my money and said the pack was sold only to relist it for more money later. He went as far as to contact me on my second eBay account (not knowing it was me) trying to get an offer out of the pack I won and paid for.

Same seller was cancelling bids on MTM's asking for offers. Horrible seller.

Damn I love Fb groups. Always finding stuff at retail. Ds black and white ones.

casper90403 casper90403 hey are the Rams changing up unis/colors, etc. do u know?

they can't for a couple more years. But its expected them do something by the time the new stadium opens. Gotta squeeze every revenue stream possible to pay for that stadium.

Would love to go back to the pre- St Louis Rams jerseys.

they can't for a couple more years. But its expected them do something by the time the new stadium opens. Gotta squeeze every revenue stream possible to pay for that stadium.

Would love to go back to the pre- St Louis Rams jerseys.
No doubt. I was in total shock back in the day when they gave up on Bettis and we got him for nothing. Always wanted that jersey. Wish em luck though i feel for Stl. A good bit of tradition stuck in time now.

Yeah man Fb groups are the best.. A lot of times people get desperate and don't have time to deal with fees or Waiting for them to sell so they just want to move um asap. I seen 150 and jumped all over um. Lol

Question ..How can I find a Facebook group that sells sneakers around my way ?

Don't know where you're getting them but be careful of eBay seller me-n-my-kicks.

I won an MTM pack from him/them and paid immediately. He then refunded my money and said the pack was sold only to relist it for more money later. He went as far as to contact me on my second eBay account (not knowing it was me) trying to get an offer out of the pack I won and paid for.

Same seller was cancelling bids on MTM's asking for offers. Horrible seller.
Thanks for the heads up, yeah I've seen that listing before and his negative feedback
mean.gif
. I just paid for the MTM's this morning from a different seller. I'll post pics once I get them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom