• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sizes available again in CM 1'sfor $119.98 on Villa

https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan/men/footwear/jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white.html

Awesome! Had to double at that price.

i want to thank @babyJs23  

you didn't look out for me this time,but i can 100% say you showed me how to find/search 
wink.gif

very useful member for the NT community! 
smokin.gif

can wait to rock the Cyber 1's

(my english is funny sometimes i know 
roll.gif
)

Last edited:
Been trying to cook on those Cyber's for days yet Villa wanted to play games. As soon as I say F is because the site had them as sold out a day ago they pop back up smh. Size 12 gone so I had to rock with an 11.5 it's all good though. Shoutout to the homie @CaptainSneakerhead23 for the inbox.

Last edited:
i have no idea what to do with these :smh:

what do y'all think??

Use them to weight train in. That's what i do with mine. Like how people wear chucks for the flat sturdy footing. I use the 13's the same way but these got way better ankle support. I dont wanna sell em or give em away.

Man, the black toes remastered with a black tongue would be so dope to release. Someday maybe

Those I would buy. I don't count on it happening.

So, I found some VNDS Black Toes and some Highlight Reels for a tongue swap.

Will post pics once it's a done deal.

Man, the blacke toes remastered with a black tongue would be so dope to release. 
I am hoping for this as well. Not holdin my breath tho :/
Those I would buy. I don't count on it happening.

So, I found some VNDS Black Toes and some Highlight Reels for a tongue swap.

Will post pics once it's a done deal.
I did the tongue swap with HR's awhile back.

Found a pair on the bay for dirt cheap, swapped the tongues and sent the HR's right back to eBay which sold for more
laugh.gif

I even mentioned the swapped tongue in the description.

Sadly I let them go recently because they were a 10.5.

Couple months ago I moved everything that I had doubles or triples for and also wasn't the size 11 I needed. 

frown.gif

*Hopefully the idea dept. at JB sees this and pushes them out lol. Wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Those are so dope solefed solefed , it's a shame you had to let go of them though. I'm thinking about letting go of some things, since I've gotten older I like my shoes to fit different.

I am hoping for this as well. Not holdin my breath tho :/

I did the tongue swap with HR's awhile back.

Found a pair on the bay for dirt cheap, swapped the tongues and sent the HR's right back to eBay which sold for more
laugh.gif

I even mentioned the swapped tongue in the description.

Sadly I let them go recently because they were a 10.5.

Couple months ago I moved everything that I had doubles or triples for and also wasn't the size 11 I needed. 

frown.gif

*Hopefully the idea dept. at JB sees this and pushes them out lol. Wishful thinking.
Did you do the swap yourself? Or did you take them to a repair shop?

Those are so dope @exo1127, it's a shame you had to let go of them though. I'm thinking about letting go of some things, since I've gotten older I like my shoes to fit different.
Thanks fam. Yeah I loved the way they looked. Eventually over time, and especially with Frags and the newer mold/quality 1s, feet couldn't settle for anything less lol. 

With the exception of royals and shadows.

Did you do the swap yourself? Or did you take them to a repair shop?
I took them to a repair shop fam. I forgot how much it ran me, I believe around $15.
damn, now you got me wanting to do the same to mine. how easy/tough was the swap @exo1127
Shoe repair shop did all the work. I do recall some other members on here doing the work themselves. I just didn't trust myself with that lol.

I took them to a repair shop fam. I forgot how much it ran me, I believe around $15.

Shoe repair shop did all the work. I do recall some other members on here doing the work themselves. I just didn't trust myself with that lol.

Here's some other pics in case you guys needed more visuals or persuasion 
laugh.gif

You know how we do 
devil.gif
Repped. 
nthat.gif

These are gonna happen for me. Just need to seal the deal on these highlight reels.

I think black tongue black toes are something we'll never see released, especially in a remastered form.

It's very cool if I'm wrong.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom