Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dude this is your listing. Get outta here with that
Also, I hate people who do that stupid JORDAN YEEZY KANYE DRAKE OVO FRAGMENT HYPE LIMITED AUTOGRAPH JESUS GOAT LEGEND CEMENT SUPREME AIR LEGEND JORDAN 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 CHICAGO BRED DOERNBECHER

bs
roll.gif

Last edited:

Also, I hate people who do that stupid JORDAN YEEZY KANYE DRAKE OVO FRAGMENT HYPE LIMITED AUTOGRAPH JESUS GOAT LEGEND CEMENT SUPREME AIR LEGEND JORDAN 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 CHICAGO BRED DOERNBECHER

bs
roll.gif

Absolute ******* truth. I wish ebay would ban this. 

bs :rofl:  

Yeah, and it only be some frigging pro keds in the black and red colorway.

Mfw

Last edited:
Sold my brand new UNCs on ebay. A week later, buyer (0 feedback on ebay) claims he never received them - tracking shows a failed delivery/notice left then a delivery completed the next day. Going to call the post office on his behalf because this guy seems like an idiot but, if it comes to it - am I going to lose my money?

Sold my brand new UNCs on ebay. A week later, buyer (0 feedback on ebay) claims he never received them - tracking shows a failed delivery/notice left then a delivery completed the next day. Going to call the post office on his behalf because this guy seems like an idiot but, if it comes to it - am I going to lose my money?

I think you might be ok. Tracking eventually says it was delivered, and you have the upper hand because he has zero feedback and no track record to go on. If it's goes to a dispute use that to your advantage and show all communication you had with the buyer.

I recently learned it's not worth deal with zero feedback buyers. More often then not some ******** comes up and it ends up being more trouble than it's worth

I'm going through a chargeback a buyer filed on me after selling him Pinnacles on ebay. He had zero feedback, zero contact and I supplied tracking, ebay messages, listing number, etc. So I feel you on deadbeat buyers. Just hope ebay/paypal serves me justice and gives me my money back.

I think I remember being able to block buyers/bidders with Zero feedback? I know I was able to do something like that in my account settings a couple years ago.

Shouldn't we be seeing a Nike restock soon?

Any chance they'll restock Chi 1s?

Restock soon ya say? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Let me go ahead and lay aside some cash. I haven't seen anything in the last few I wanted but the one I sit out would be one with [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Says delivery was completed? Meaning it shows as delivered? If so you're good

Back
Top Bottom