Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

somebody got the cyber 1/bred custom video that was posted here  couple week back plz?

would appreciated it :wink:

Seems like a lot of trouble to just have red on the bottom. Why not just paint and buy a sole protector? Saves like 80$+ on donors. It's clean tho, I'd do this just for the exp. some stores have CMs sittin in my size when I went to get tickets for wc4s so maybe I'll scoop for later projects.

Yep I agree. 

Obviously just wanted to push the custom even further.

'Hype wise.

That close up has me itching to go buy the CMs now tho and do a Royal custom. Still salty about the UAs I got from mykream 4 years ago lol

Seems like a lot of trouble to just have red on the bottom. Why not just paint and buy a sole protector? Saves like 80$+ on donors. It's clean tho, I'd do this just for the exp. some stores have CMs sittin in my size when I went to get tickets for wc4s so maybe I'll scoop for later projects.

True. But you can always put the CM sole on the donor pair and donate it - then urrbody wins.

"What The Jordan" 1 without any grey to represent the Shadows? :stoneface:

Are-you-kidding-me-GIF-10.gif

Photoshopped pic of SBBs if y'all didn't catch that either :nerd:
Yeah its not the real pair. It may be photoshopped but based on the article thats what it may look like. Royal, Chi and Bred will be the colors. No grey. Still into this pair.

Last edited:
What the are trash. They will look like a knockoff. Didn't somebody post those like months ago?

Back
Top Bottom