Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Got my selvedge line ruined getting my denim tapered...smh never again unless its through a professional tailor who knows denim really well. but tell me bruhs is the fit worth it? Or did I make a terrible mistake? Im on the fence right now about the look. Baron 1s for the day lol

Hard to tell from that angle, but looks a bit too slim at the opening. The tailor was supposed to taper from the inside, so the outside selvedge stitch would stay untouched. Unless they knew how to keep the stitch the same, of course. This happened to my brother, but the taper was good.

Hard to tell from that angle, but looks a bit too slim at the opening. The tailor was supposed to taper from the inside, so the outside selvedge stitch would stay untouched. Unless they knew how to keep the stitch the same, of course. This happened to my brother, but the taper was good.

What he said.

That's a pretty bad fit imo.

Those jeans remind me of the denim jeggings my wife wears at the bottom opening. Just a bit overdone on the taper imo

Don't feel like finding the dude to quote but at a quick look those b/reds look suspect. Very shiny.

But my brain is fried so I could be wronf

Don't feel like finding the dude to quote but at a quick look those b/reds look suspect. Very shiny.

But my brain is fried so I could be wronf
Look fake to me. THe black stitching that runs up through the middle of the swoosh from the midsole shouldnt be parallel to the red stitching on the back heel panel

Nice. Can't wait til spring. Some bleached denim and a nice white v neck will suffice. Undecided on the cap. Think I'll end up getting the navy joint with baby blue logo #Lina

Metallic navy joints might be copped. I'm twitching for abother fix. White and red metallic joints would be nice also. I know ppl will sleep so it should be easier than last year.

Anybody know if the B/reds 1.5s dropped in price anywhere? Dont judge me, strictly for collection purposes.

Hey fam, I've never done a trade online before, can anyone give me some advice on how it usually goes down? It seems to me like it's asking for trouble if the person wanting trade is shady....

Hey fam, I've never done a trade online before, can anyone give me some advice on how it usually goes down? It seems to me like it's asking for trouble if the person wanting trade is shady....

Use a middle man to ship to.... make them ship first..... make them supply proof of shipment, tracking, package details (box size, weight, etc) first...... don't do it if the deal feels risky.

What's fair price on frags size 9. 9/10-DS?
Aw, finally thinking of crossing over to the frag side, or are you looking to sell?

VNDS, maybe between $900-$1,100

DS, between $1,400-$1,600 *feebay prices* maybe less if you go the invoice route.
$1,800-$2,200 on consignment sites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom