Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Talking to my friend and he stops and says "Are those Jordan 1s?" and I turn around and they are purple and black mid-top vans. He's dead *** serious and i just die laughing

:rofl: do all shoes honestly look the same to some people?

Last edited:
Also, for those that store their shoes in the box, do you scrub the whole shoe before putting it away? I've thought about that but it's a ***** keeping the soles squeaky clean @hadowajp Sneaker P Sneaker P

I clean my shoes after everywhere, but don't touch the soles unless they are extra grimey. Some of the cleaning products get on the outer edge of the sole when cleaning midsoles, but that's about it.

Guys any place to buy black white size 8.5 or 9 for under $270. Tried today but they've gone really fast....

Searching for these in a good price... months now

I gently use a magic eraser if anything gets on the midsoles. other than that usually just a soft cloth and water for a quick wipe down.

UNCs last day of classes till spring break...now to figure out what to pack for Hawaii

This is a older post I been seeing newer ones but they have been selling and then they take the price down but here is a pic. I'll keep a lookout for you. I can't find a size 13 for myself though. I hate having big feet everything is harder to find and costs more

Last edited:
This is a older post I been seeing newer ones but they have been selling and then they take the price down but here is a pic. I'll keep a lookout for you. I can't find a size 13 for myself though. I hate having big feet everything is harder to find and costs more
Kep me in mind if you see a 10-10.5!

I wear size 9.5 . Thanks for keeping an eye out fam!!!

Quality is unreal on SBBs. Frags not as good materials in general imo but somehow has a better swoosh material 

Back
Top Bottom