• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Gonna do a trade with this guy. He has Royal and Bred 1's

Idk which one to pick lol. Do the Banned 2016 rumors have any truth yet? Cuz that would make the decision sooo much easier for me
Go for the royals now since there isn't any concrete evidence of them being remastered anytime soon.

Bred's can always be had for less than what royals go for, especially since we are getting another bred based release in September, so you shouldn't have a hard time finding a bred 1 later.

Last edited:

Step 1

Last edited:
Seeing SBBs all over this thread lately makes me hate I skipped the release. Completely slept on them smh.

I managed to get the Chis so I'm not feeling to bad.

Any word on any other dope high 1's outside of the banneds this year? If not it might be the least I've ever spent on shoes lol. Not a fan of most of what's dropping this year

Gonna do a trade with this guy. He has Royal and Bred 1's

Idk which one to pick lol. Do the Banned 2016 rumors have any truth yet? Cuz that would make the decision sooo much easier for me

Identity theft continues with that avi. Serious issue plaguing thousands of Americans a year.

I was at Chi vs SBB fork in the road this past Christmas when I was treating myself to one resell pair. Chose Chi ,which I don't regret, but these SBB pics are having me second guess my decision.

These SBB pics are having me second guess my decision.
Careful when sayin stuff like this in here homie.

AJ1 fam tends to be heavily persuasive 
laugh.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if ppl brought out SBBs today and posted pics on here 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom