Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need help you guys. I know this thread will be a little biased but which do you think is the better deal. 244 shipped cherry 12s vnds. 285 for vnds flints shipped or ds sbb for 300 shipped. I'd cop 2 but I want the masters this weekend too. Smh

Flints are the best colorway of jordans second best model, gotta go with them

Edit: nevermind I thought those were 05 flints the most recent retro is trash

The tongues were uncomfortably big and the shoe didn't feel right at all

Step 2

I'm semi in the market for a pair so I checked out the listing even though you didn't list my size. Looks like he has 9/9.5/10.5/11/13

yea apparently the seller is getting more sizes tonight and had already listed them. they messaged me today and said the sz10 got damaged by a leaky pipe but in the same sentence said they never had it. regardless I got the refund for that pair but will most likely just buy another 9.5 tonight once they message me to confirm they got the size.

Never tried on the easy guy fit. Slim guy were WAY to tight everywhere. I'm 6'0" 185 lbs and I'd say my legs are pretty big for a slim dude and weird guy's fit perfect on me about an inch and a half room around thighs and calves. I normally wear a 32-33 in Levis501 but wear a 34 in naked and famous. Nordstroms

stocks em if you wanted to try them on. Attaching a pic cuz I got them on for casual Friday with SBBs of course!
I feel you. Squats and slim pants don't mix. Look good tho. Make me want to wear mine now.

9/10 condition with OG everything for $425 shipped. They almost look DS, minor creasing on the toebox. Thanks!
Not bad id rather pay that for those than 1000 for the newer ones. Look damn near ds congrats

Last edited:
How/where can I check the materials on my 1's? I'm sure I've looked over the entire shoe [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Thanks and I agree. The 2013 retro is straight trash. Awful leather and the blue is ugly af.
I feel it their just getting to the age where wear can be an issue. but with 1s I'm pretty sure it's easy to reglue the sole or at least the "easiest" I would assume.
Mine are started to come unglued a lil bit and I just ordered some barge cement, hopefully it works well.m

Do you guys think Jordan sometimes puts better quality on less popular or new colorways to sell more units? Because I feel like their iconic ones such as breds or chicagos they don't care because they will sell regardless. Of the releases it feel like sbb top quality, then unc then Chicago. Aka the more well known the shoe the less they tried. Chicagos are still decent but unc and sbb are levels above imo quality wise

Last edited:
Do you guys think Jordan sometimes puts better quality on less popular or new colorways to sell more units? Because I feel like their iconic ones such as breds or chicagos they don't care because they will sell regardless. Of the releases it feel like sbb top quality, then unc then Chicago. Aka the more well known the shoe the less they tried. Chicagos are still decent but unc and sbb are levels above imo quality wise

Not only from shoe to shoe but even from panel to panel i.e. AJ1 low retros :x ...n IMO as great as the sail/startfish portions are, the black leather on the SBBs is less than impressive(on both of my pears at least)
Still love them shts tho :smokin

Last edited:

Yup. Always preached this for years.

I'll never bother trying to understand JBs methods. The lows were awful quality pleather until the Chicago's - it's still a $130 MSRP so is disappointing. 

SBBs imo are better than Frags apart from the swoosh which the Frags are the king of.

Best quality all over that I own are SBBs probably tied with Banneds.

UNCs are great too - still struggling to understand why they're bombing in resale 

I'll never bother trying to understand JBs methods. The lows were awful quality pleather until the Chicago's - it's still a $130 MSRP so is disappointing. 

SBBs imo are better than Frags apart from the swoosh which the Frags are the king of.

Best quality all over that I own are SBBs probably tied with Banneds.

UNCs are great too - still struggling to understand why they're bombing in resale 

Less versatile colorway. A lot of newer sneakerheads dont know or care about the lesser known colorways of the OG 1s. Not the trinity or chi's no hype really ubless sbbs or frags.

Back
Top Bottom