• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
+ leather laces = total fire :nthat:
I still haven't put my leather laces on my CM's, Chi's, UNC's, and SBB's :smh: Got 2 black pair and 2 wht pairs of leather laces just sitting there :lol:

I've been lazy because the meds make me drowsy.

Step 2

I see what you did there!!

I got something cooking

6cbe91791b852a9261f88c0cb7931587.jpg

Last edited:
Semi legit check. Just wanna know im about to buy a pair of OG chicago 1s but the seller purchased them in canada so they got the 30th anniversary box is this true? I want a nike air box lmao.

Been a long time since I've seen or heard anybody talk about jeters. Guess the hype retired like the man himself

repped thanks. Well i know hes a good dude my real question was if thats true non US pairs got the 30th ann box?
If I'm not mistaken, the international release came in the Anniversary boxes and the US in the NA boxes, so you're good. :wink:

Forgot to post this pic earlier for the homie that was on the fence. Also for those that need more convincing lol. Nah but really tho, these are def on my top 3 of most comfortable AJ1s in my little collection. The colors and color blocking are a bonus.

Peace.

1TExgsI

Man this shop is dope! Too bad it's on the other side of the country from me lol. Just posted by the fellas at UN.

Forty dollars for backboards makes absolutely no sense. Might as well give them away

The UN guys seem to be gettin alot of traffic in there shop these days. They do post good prices on pairs from time to time. Wouldn't mind giving that damn key master a shot even though I've read that machine is rigged lol. Bound to pay out after so many tries depending on how they program the settings I believe. They must be makin good bread off it too. lol

Man this shop is dope! Too bad it's on the other side of the country from me lol. Just posted by the fellas at UN.

I agree, everytime I'm near that mall I go in there and check it out. Even done consignment with them on a few shoes. Nice to see the shop doing good. I remember back when the owner used to resale shoes from the trunk of his car. So far I haven't had any luck with that key machine though lol.

Back
Top Bottom