Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Aw, finally thinking of crossing over to the frag side, or are you looking to sell?

VNDS, maybe between $900-$1,100

DS, between $1,400-$1,600 *feebay prices* maybe less if you go the invoice route.
$1,800-$2,200 on consignment sites

Looking to buy fam :lol: VNDS good enough for me.

Hard to tell from that angle, but looks a bit too slim at the opening. The tailor was supposed to taper from the inside, so the outside selvedge stitch would stay untouched. Unless they knew how to keep the stitch the same, of course. This happened to my brother, but the taper was good.

Thsnks for the input. Yeah, they are super tight in my cqlves the thigh and seat are alright. The size is a 42 and my waist is a 38 but my big *** legs wont permit me to rock a 38 comfortably. Any suggestions to point me into a good raw denim with the selvedge line for big legged dudes with a good taper?

Those jeans remind me of the denim jeggings my wife wears at the bottom opening. Just a bit overdone on the taper imo

Yeah they are pretty tight in the calf before they fit fine lol but i wanted that sweet taper that dudes rocking the 1s be showing off. But alas them dudes all got super skinny legs. I don't think I'll ever do some stuff like that again. These are my only pair of jeans so i got to bear with it.

Yes please

Thanks..I might bite the bullet on the royal lows for my nephew. I like the color, not in love, but that's cheap..

Also, for those that store their shoes in the box, do you scrub the whole shoe before putting it away? I've thought about that but it's a ***** keeping the soles squeaky clean @hadowajp Sneaker P Sneaker P

Last edited:
Use a middle man to ship to.... make them ship first..... make them supply proof of shipment, tracking, package details (box size, weight, etc) first...... don't do it if the deal feels risky.
Was just about to ask about this 
laugh.gif

Does anybody up here do middleman services 
nerd.gif

Help me out fellas on a price check for these 9.5 what do they go for ? DS ?

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/image_37.jpeg.html

$200 at most, but those are terrible. Might as well add another $150 and get you a pair from 2015.

Use a middle man to ship to.... make them ship first..... make them supply proof of shipment, tracking, package details (box size, weight, etc) first...... don't do it if the deal feels risky.
Was just about to ask about this :lol:

Does anybody up here do middleman services :nerd:  

I'd do it, if you need assistance :nerd:

had black/white sz 11 in cart and then it just disappeared on me once i clicked paypal

Last edited:
Thanks..I might bite the bullet on the royal lows for my nephew. I like the color, not in love, but that's cheap..

Also, for those that store their shoes in the box, do you scrub the whole shoe before putting it away? I've thought about that but it's a ***** keeping the soles squeaky clean @hadowajp Sneaker P Sneaker P
Yeah I squeaky clean my shoes after every wear. Hit them with a little sneaker freshner and let them air dry a few hours, then back in the box they go.

******* at size? cancelled my VI infrareds order and refunded me at paypal, was so glad to cart them and check out this time before all sizes were gone.
mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom