Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Please inform me on the point of stickers of shoes on shoe boxes?
nerd.gif
If you have a lot, it helps being able to see the shoe vs reading the box sticker.

were the knicks 1's really bad with QC on the stitching?  I'm looking at a pair and wondering if they fake or just poorly stitched.

I think the benefit will be two-fold-fold. 1. to actually locate them. I have a lot of 1's so a lot of same-sized black boxes with tiny description underneath the size on the tag. 2. I think it will help me decide and switch things up a bit more

I'll post a pic when they're all in place
laugh.gif

I wish  I would have started with the pics on shoes. I don't even know what I have anymore. I have 70+ pairs but only have like 6 in rotation lol.

Need a pair of SBB in my life... bad. Getting serious about buying a house is killin me.
I have exactly the same problem. I get the keys to my new house today but damn I still would love a pair of SBBs. Damn pre-order fell through....still salty to this day lol 
nerd.gif

Wish the blacks on the SBB's were the same quality like Frags. That ankle collar isn't all that great just like my Chi's......with my pairs at least. Still very nice shoes overall tho!

Back
Top Bottom