Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally got some NYC's, surprised by the quality on them. Just wish they weren't so much like a mid than a high.

Man, those customs a couple pages back got me itching to get started on my Laser Frags. Also just scooped a pair of Clovers I'm gonna paint Black/Gold. Fingers crossed that I don't completely jack them up...

Oh ok-thanks for clarifying. Gonna grab them down the line to finish up the set.
I did compare my LA to chi and they were the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy with these.. Materials are on point.. Can't wait for this rain to go away so I can put them right to use.

thefupatroopa thefupatroopa That SBB pics is :pimp:

Makes me hesitant on deciding to sell my last DS pair and kind of makes me regret selling one of my doubles for $190.
I wish I only payed $190 for these haha.. I may get rid of some of my stuff that's rotting away in my closet and scoop another one of these.. I don't mind paying for a 1 that will last forever.. It's not like the mid soles will crumble.

If you're not careful with the uppers they might..... D.E.L.I.C.A.T.E.
Wayyy softer leather then any other 1 I have.. The closest to these are my 01 navy mids.. What's funny is the sail leather looks the best, but that orange is softer than I could have imagined.. I wear all of my kicks, but will def try and be more careful with these

Very happy with these.. Materials are on point.. Can't wait for this rain to go away so I can put them right to use.
Awesome pickup.  Love my pair of SBBs also.  Haven't taken them out in awhile.  Might need to pull them into my rotation soon.  Leather is still the best I've encountered for 1s.  

Back
Top Bottom