Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Many thanks @babyJs23. The only thing that looked a bit 'off' was that the left shoe sole, the areas around the Nike and inside the 'tear drop' towards the heal look a little less defined, especially compared to the 2013 breds. Is that normal? Especially the 2nd pic

Last edited:
acw nj acw nj Mine are like that, too. I owned 3 pairs at one point and all were exactly like that.
11k9gk4.jpg

*Excuse the dirty soles. I wear them often*

I wouldn't bump-steer ya, fam.

Last edited:
Thanks very much man 
nthat.gif

Also FYI the rest of the 1's thread (best by far on NT):  @babyJs23  pm'd me as he see me post that I was in the market for a pair and pointed to this legit pair on eBay. Under no obligation does this guy help others - he's a major credit to the thread and broader NT forum

I managed to get these $900 delivered, so thrilled I could get my grails at such a price 

was watching....bout fell out my chair when his music came on and he out there killin the og dance in em!!!

Lol at 1 min check the footwork!!!

The brotha is doing it in a suit as well...........welcome back Shane, welcome back

Whelp I was concerned it was gonna happen but its looking good now that the guy shipped

Looks like I managed to get a pair of size 13.5 NDS 2013 B/Reds for $230. Can retire my other 2013 pair now

Whelp I was concerned it was gonna happen but its looking good now that the guy shipped

Looks like I managed to get a pair of size 13.5 NDS 2013 B/Reds for $230. Can retire my other 2013 pair now
damn bro how do u get a lot of steals? I can never see a good price on my size.

damn bro how do u get a lot of steals? I can never see a good price on my size.

Just saw em on eBay from a guy with good feedback and the pics looked good. Just hit that BIN. Figured there'd be some funny business but everything has been on the up and up

^ I said the same thing, until I realized that I had too many 1's that are sitting and probably would sit for a very long time. Then I also realized that most were impulse buys, so I am nearing the end of selling off the 1's that really don't hold a special place in my collection.

OG colourways are the only pairs that matter and will not go, with the exception of the Frags and Banneds
wink.gif
Just hmu...you know the only shoe I'm looking for.
I don't see why shadows have so much hype honestly,, the grey and black combo looks like a cheap
swapmeet shoe,, of course not the letter just color combo
I'm not from Cali, but I've also felt the same EXACT way about the Shadows.  Red, grey, and neon/dark pink are my fav colors.  There are just SOOO many other better looking grey shoes than the Shadows.  Like I like them, but nowhere near enough to pay more than retail for them.
Finally pulled the trigger
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
frown.gif
 So pretty. It's a shame I wear a sz 9 and can't find these anywhere for less than $350 new or used.  
can SBB's be had for less than $350? Close to $300?
NOPE...not in a size 8.5-9.  ESPECIALLY not a 9 (babyj's was an exception to the rule). I've yet to see a pair for less than $350 DS.  I'm not willing to pay that much.  I really cant even afford to be paying $300 for them, but I'd be willing to make an exception.  
Honestly I wouldn't want them.
They're a mid with jumpman branding, but the hype seemed to make most people who usually shun 1s based on those 2 criteria copped.
They're a sub standard material, plasticy to the touch.
But if you really want them, 150 shipped is probably ok.
You SLEEP. The Melo's are absolutely dope from a looks perspective, but then again I am not a quality snob when it comes to Jordans or I wouldn't be wearing them at all.  Tbh...the prices people pay for J's don't equal the quality of them.  That's why the quality argument has always been bogus. J's are popular because the design is dope.  Idk what sizes yall wear, but I don't see these $150 shipped for DS pairs in a sz 9 EVER. Yall must wear like 10.5 or 13's or something.

Nigel Sylvester has good taste.
Here ya go.
After 2 days of wearing the painting on the Sole cracked. But i can live with that. The painting on the leather is still smooth. Even on the creasing Part of the toe box no cracking.
Cost me roundabout half the little pot of the angelus Royal 5, 2 brushes and some nail polisher from my wife.
happy.gif

Took me like 4 hours and my painting Skills are 2.5 of 10
happy.gif
Dope. Any reason you just didn't make a Laser 1 custom instead?  It seems like it would've been less work.

Back
Top Bottom