Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hopefully it's the Breds and not the Banned pair. Leather quality aside those are ugly. Back in 2011 those were the fast new retro to feature Nike air. Now that's it's normal now those don't appeal to me at all. That ugly x and ask that crap on the inside is unnecessary.
BLASPHEMY!!!!!

i dont mind the Xs on the inside aint like anybody or you can see them when you wear the shoes 
that x is wack. JB was year testing the waters when they released those in 2011. Teasing the return of the Nike air. It was a gimmick. To release them again is pointless. Remaster Breds makes a little more sense. BTW Breds in'08, '09, '11, '13, and then'16???

If they release remastered black/red 1s then count me in.

I may not wear them much at all but that's gonna be a must-have for me.

All The Banned owners are not feeling this Re-Retro talk.

Your stock will Drop if they do drop! 
indifferent.gif

Banneds were def limited

2013 were limited but less banneds were produced for sure

Definintely
A lot less outlets then there were of retailers that got Breds, reason why ppl flourished on so many pairs...but then again the demand wasn't where it is now

Its not the banneds. He just said banned while referring to the breds. It can't be that hard to understand what he meant by the nickname he chose.

Its not the banneds. He just said banned while referring to the breds. It can't be that hard to understand what he meant by the nickname he chose.

Its pretty clear right here which one was meant.

Yeah, that is what I thought too when I first was told.. That it was the Bred 1 OG High retro. I posted what I had learned on my Instagram and he texted me and corrected me that it was Banned 1s, not Breds.

Still not believing it until I see the official word from Nike.

This...
Especially since the whole Jordan 1 being banned turned out to b false idk why they wood go for that again
But I guess people still think it was the Jordan 1 that got banned and not air ships

Thats too random for me. I just don't see them doing the actual Banneds again. Thats ridiculous.

Air Ships would've made more sense than this.

My money is still on a remastered mold Bred. I predicted that before this as it makes sense for them to re-do the trinity.

Won't believe till Nike gives the offical word.

Rather start seeing samples of the Metallic CW's with remastered mold right now instead of theories and specualtions

Doesn't make sense for them to be Banneds especially considering that the Banneds have the older mold

Remastered normal Black and Reds I'd buy to an extent but Banneds just seems like they'd be moving backwards

Need 10 pairs so I can sit in my living room like Nino brown and amass my empire while caressing a pair

Last edited:
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom