Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Again even if they release...

If you struck out on the 2013 right around the time hype started to grow

What makes you think you will cop the 2016 which will have hype at an all time high

That is of course if they decide to make them a GR which is highly doubt

Good luck

just gonna add some sources 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Good looking Drew. I'm too lazy lol

That probably means all the 2013 OG colors aren't too far behind. They probably realized they shafted us with that mold.

Last edited:
If true I'm gonna have to pre order and dudes will probably charger $500 a pair if not more

If this does happen, maybe this will drive down the prices on the 2013 pairs. I really don't care what year they are, 2001, 2013, or 2016, I just want a pair for a reasonable price..... :rolleyes . Hell, even a pair of the DMP Bred's I'd be happy with, I'm still kicking myself for sleeping on a VNDS DMP pack I had a chance to buy a year and a half ago when prices for those were still reasonable.

If this does happen, maybe this will drive down the prices on the 2013 pairs. I really don't care what year they are, 2001, 2013, or 2016, I just want a pair for a reasonable price..... :rolleyes . Hell, even a pair of the DMP Bred's I'd be happy with, I'm still kicking myself for sleeping on a VNDS DMP pack I had a chance to buy a year and a half ago when prices for those were still reasonable.

Doubt it, not saying that because I own a few 2013 that I'm keeping regardless so price doesn't affect me

2013 made the crappy dmp jump in price, gladly I have those too

Watch JB troll the hell out of us and drop these in those reverse-b/red type they did on those Low OGs 
laugh.gif

They look good with the white laces...

Boy stop them white laces included are an insult. They will be back uplaces in my chi'1s.

That contrast is awful on this shoe the best thing the CM 1's have is their sleekness and the white laces take from that to much

Last edited:
Last 2 posts ^^

Considered putting the whites in but honestly it looked too busy. The black keeps it together perfectly.

Doesn't look awful, just not my preference.

Back
Top Bottom