Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Banned 1s? I don't know bred kos maybe reappear finally but I just can't see banned 1s releasing unless this is like 88 cements & maroon 6s 200+ retail "special release" type of thing

Banned 1s? I don't know bred kos maybe reappear finally but I just can't see banned 1s releasing unless this is like 88 cements & maroon 6s 200+ retail "special release" type of thing
If they release as a special release, I'm gonna be screwed again :smh: . Couldn't get a pair of 2013 Breds, if they release em in an even more limited fashion..... man :x

I highly doubt that
This.

But would love to be proven wrong 
smokin.gif

A better chance of the remastered trinity release being a super general release than banneds being re-released.

I'm guessing whoever supplied that info on banneds likely was just referring to the BRED colorway, not the actual banned version of the shoe. Really doubt those will ever come out again.

Skep! You know bro!
Aha! I gotcha. I don't know why I always picture jncos but more of the union bay fit I guess *OGs Knows* [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And I really only wear Levi 505
But that's not tight enough to be approved on NT

Back
Top Bottom