Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the market value for royals and breds.. Not FC price.. I'm seeing 700-800 for breds and 900 for royals...

Trying to trade up for banneds

What's the market value for royals and breds.. Not FC price.. I'm seeing 700-800 for breds and 900 for royals...

Trying to trade up for banneds

Don't think I've legit seen a pair of Breds go that high

Realistic price for Breds is $550-600

Royals is about $900

Those white laces will be a backup for converse 1s or air force 1s. Aha! Didn't work for the bin 5s definitely not these....

So how do people feel about breds releasing again? Im cool with my 13s and I'm sure it will be the worst if and when.

Lastly who buying those 1s with the blue velvet on them :nerd:

Honestly I think nike just throws stuff together and if its too ugly then its limited and if it's Hella dope then they mass produce it. Seems like they can't lose.

Edit: These....

Last edited:
On my banned 1 statement,

My source whose store has a jordan account, has to attend jordan brand meetings every quarter. He told me that the Banned 1s will release again next year and there will also be a reverse cherry Jordan 12 (although this isn't the thread for that, lol) I'm not trying to start any false rumors.. But I would like to believe he is pretty credible, he told me about the "Nike Air" Cement 4s when he first learned about those before it was made public. I was able to dump my 2102 pair in time for a peak resell price. I don't understand why you guys are acting as if this would be a surprise if Jordan Brand did something like this. But anywho, just thought I would share this information with you guys. :smile: Just keep your eyes peeled.

On my banned 1 statement,

My source whose store has a jordan account, has to attend jordan brand meetings every quarter. He told me that the Banned 1s will release again next year and there will also be a reverse cherry Jordan 12 (although this isn't the thread for that, lol) I'm not trying to start any false rumors.. But I would like to believe he is pretty credible, he told me about the "Nike Air" Cement 4s when he first learned about those before it was made public. I was able to dump my 2102 pair in time for a peak resell price. I don't understand why you guys are acting as if this would be a surprise if Jordan Brand did something like this. But anywho, just thought I would share this information with you guys.
smile.gif
Just keep your eyes peeled.
A little insider trading I see 
nerd.gif

If I'm not mistaken, When the banned first released.. there were TONS of pairs made, only they went straight to outlets. People were getting back in line at the Nike Outlet at Nike Cabazon. But any who.. we'll see. Feel free to bring this up to me again if they don't release, Yeah?

80 percent of communication is miscommunicated. He said "just like last time" GR but limited is what I came up with.

It's not like anything else is going on... but we do have shadows lows... who's coming with me!?

80 percent of communication is miscommunicated. He said "just like last time" GR but limited is what I came up with.

It's not like anything else is going on... but we do have shadows lows... who's coming with me!?

he said GR just like the last Bred 1 2013 release. Meaning that the Banned 1s will be releasing like the 2013 Bred 1s released.

he said GR just like the last Bred 1 2013 release. Meaning that the Banned 1s will be releasing like the 2013 Bred 1s released.

Jordan 1 releases aren't GR's idk why people always say that. They are produced In significantly lower numbers then the other retros they keep pumping out.

Jordan 1 releases aren't GR's idk why people always say that. They are produced In significantly lower numbers then the other retros they keep pumping out.

True.. But he also mentioned that he was also shown "apparel" that will be releasing with the shows. So I would like to think there will be enough pairs. But like who knows how many pairs there will actually be, he just said that they are definitely releasing.

I have a question. When did Nike switch to complete synthetic leather on jays? Was it after 94s? I'm just curious.

Seems ridiculous that they would release something like the banned again, instead of just the OG HI Nike Air BRED. They don't usually retro a non original shoe. The banned seemed like a one time gimmick.

Even if it is the banned again (which I'm still in disbelief over) I highly doubt they'd get that leather right again.

If I'm not mistaken, When the banned first released.. there were TONS of pairs made, only they went straight to outlets. People were getting back in line at the Nike Outlet at Nike Cabazon. But any who.. we'll see. Feel free to bring this up to me again if they don't release, Yeah?

The original figures for the banneds were about 9000 - 9200 pairs.

Banneds were def limited

2013 were limited but less banneds were produced for sure

Hopefully it's the Breds and not the Banned pair. Leather quality aside those are ugly. Back in 2011 those were the fast new retro to feature Nike air. Now that's it's normal now those don't appeal to me at all. That ugly x and ask that crap on the inside is unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom