Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
terrible 2013s? i thought everyone loved those? Isnt this thread full of people who have paid $500+ for them?

terrible 2013s? i thought everyone loved those? Isnt this thread full of people who have paid $500+ for them?
Yeah but once remastered Jordans started coming out people saw how much better they were compared to the 2013s in pretty much every way. I don't care either way I love my 2013s and will wear them even if another retro comes out

JB knows they dun goofed this year. :rofl:
This. For the most part, this remastering thing was a flop, unless the shoes were limited, most retros this year didn't sell out quickly. JB seems to be bringing back a lot of models that are really popular for next year, and in my eyes, possibly to make up for this.

Slightly off topic, but I can't remember seeing any rumored 8s that are releasing next year except for the OVO's. Is the year of the ____ thing possibly coming to an end?

Hopefully it's the Breds and not the Banned pair. Leather quality aside those are ugly. Back in 2011 those were the fast new retro to feature Nike air. Now that's it's normal now those don't appeal to me at all. That ugly x and ask that crap on the inside is unnecessary.

Truth. Retro the black/red with the new mold n ill be happy.

As for the remastered line being a flop overall it's because that $20+ price jump turned a lot of people off. That's why stuff is sitting now a days. Charged more for marginally better quality that should have been there in the first place.

Thankfully the 1s this year have been very solid

We do this bred re-release talk like once a month lol... Everyone be getting their panties wet lmao..

Last edited:
Honestly I could see jb doing this, especially with all this hype dying talk. I mean they retro the Chicagos again. I know the 13s weren't "og" but stillI definitely believe it. I would love another crack at black/red 1s for retail since Iddidn't get them last time and im not psying $500 + for. The'13s

Do you think they would release them with the same availability again? I know I'd have a better chance being on the east coat but it'd still be better if there were more pairs.

As for the remastered line being a flop overall it's because that $20+ price jump turned a lot of people off. That's why stuff is sitting now a days. Charged more for marginally better quality that should have been there in the first place.

Thankfully the 1s this year have been very solid
not only that but they have upped the production numbers on retros the past few years. so mix in increase in retail price and supply they are gonna be pairs left on shelves. if anything I'm happy jordans are easier to get around my way. the hassle to get even GRs a few years ago was unbearable  

OG haven't even been easy to get

Online even the crap color ways sell out, UNC/CM

If JB continues the same stuff, expect the Breds to be rather limited and very very hard to get

OG haven't even been easy to get

Online even the crap color ways sell out, UNC/CM

If JB continues the same stuff, expect the Breds to be rather limited and very very hard to get

Easy on calling unc a crap colorway

I just saw on Facebook that people are legit creating a petition for Nike to not release the bred 1s again because they want that exclusivity lolol

I just saw on Facebook that people are legit creating a petition for Nike to not release the bred 1s again because they want that exclusivity lolol
Not sure if this is the same one, but here is one that was posted here.
Hey guys

Sign the petition if you haven't yet! Please spread it and share it. Let's make a change, Nike is going to keep pushing out product like this and taking our money

https://www.change.org/p/nike-nike-...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Back
Top Bottom