Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
OG haven't even been easy to get

Online even the crap color ways sell out, UNC/CM

If JB continues the same stuff, expect the Breds to be rather limited and very very hard to get
I was talking about all retros in general that they have been easier to get. And UNCs and CMs aren't crap colorways they are plain and simple :lol:

Not saying crap but they aren't hyped in a sense, still sell out online compared to these hyped $200+ general releases

So people are trashing the UNC and cyber Monday pairs now? People were all over them 3 months ago, but now that they sat (for a good 3 days) they're trash?

Shout out to all the 1 elitists that "knew" they weren't going to drop any of the remastered "Holy Trinity" anytime soon

Last edited:
It's pretty evident that JB is running out of ideas. Since they're cranking out all these nike airs I'm wondering what they have left. I'm interested to see what the "game" is looking like in five years :smokin

Still love my 2013s regardless. Wore em today.

It's pretty evident that JB is running out of ideas. Since they're cranking out all these nike airs I'm wondering what they have left. I'm interested to see what the "game" is looking like in five years :smokin
Nah they haven't run out of ideas. People gotta stop saying this because JB simply knows what people want so they are gonna put out the same shoes and know it will sell. Look at the Chis that released in 2013 and 2015 JB knew there was demand for NA when they released in 2013 and since then they have been sprinkling some sneakers here and there for people to buy again. They aren't gonna release everything at once but they are gonna release just enough to hold people's interest until a new release comes along to repeat the process

Def possible when the banned dropped at the outlet... the word was they were supposed to drop again at a later time.... i guess same at the bred aj ko... time will tell

So people are trashing the UNC and cyber Monday pairs now? People were all over them 3 months ago, but now that they sat (for a good 3 days) they're trash?

No one called them trash

I own Both

I love the CM... I'm saying there were under the radar and people didn't care for em

Back then the version that was supposed to drop to mass retail after the outlet release was the terrible non NA version with the big black X on the back though. Hopefully that's the version that comes out in 2016 haha.

has anybody found that they needed to go .5 size up from their pre-remastered 1 size on these remastered 1s?

my black/whites i took in my usual nike size, but i just slipped my cm's on in the same size (didn't lace them up, though) and noticed that they fit very noticeably narrower

Anyone who lives in CA or on the west coast know if a store called WSS (shopwss.com) sold the Chi 1 on release?

I've been to one WSS in my life and it's like a discount shoe dealer iirc...however they have a release cal on their site but sell mostly non-retro Js.

Someone in town on IG is selling a DS pair for $340 but I usually only deal with a few known resellers like Corgi if they don't have a receipt, but this guy claims to have "lost it" but he bought them at WSS.

Price is good and wanna pickup but am weary.

Thanks.

I'm in Cali and I have never hears of them.
Thanks for the info!

NTer in the Chi 1 thread said he called quite a few and they never got em at release.

Reseller on IG is obviously lying.

Just can't **** with a DS pair w/out a receipt.

I must be the weird one since I keep all my receipts in the og boxes.

Last edited:

CM still sitting at local malls

WSS is big in SoCal
They get plenty of retro's. Can't confirm whether they got the chi's but they are legit retailer

Last edited:
CM still sitting at local malls

WSS is big in SoCal
They get plenty of retro's. Can't confirm whether they got the chi's but they are legit retailer
Well I know they sell J's, but from my understanding the Chi 1 weren't a very wide release.

Seems like they were limited to only certain locations of major retailers like FL and FNL, that's what didn't jive.

So WSS just didn't sound right...

Thanks for the info!

NTer in the Chi 1 thread said he called quite a few and they never got em at release.

Reseller on IG is obviously lying.

Just can't **** with a DS pair w/out a receipt.

I must be the weird one since I keep all my receipts in the og boxes.
Receipts can be faked. Or, the seller can give you a real receipt, but swap fake kicks for the real kicks. Best way to protect yourself is to get the shoes legit checked, can't just go by a receipt.

I was at my local boutique the other day, and overheard the owner talking about how someone had just returned a pair of shoes the other day, but had swapped the real ones with fakes, and they didn't notice til later :smh:

Last edited:
has anybody found that they needed to go .5 size up from their pre-remastered 1 size on these remastered 1s?

my black/whites i took in my usual nike size, but i just slipped my cm's on in the same size (didn't lace them up, though) and noticed that they fit very noticeably narrower

Not me, I feel like I should have .5 down on my SBBs they fit bigger on my feet. However, UNC 1s, Cyber Mondays, and Laser 1s fit TTS for me.

Back
Top Bottom