Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why do people assume Royal and shadow should drop before or coming because Breds are releasing? Lol

Pg 2001 pops like the finest champagne.
pimp.gif
Still crack up every time I see this post.
roll.gif

pop.gif
#neverforget

Bring back the neutrals and JB can remaster whatever crap they want...Even the dub zeros lol...

I just feel it's too soon to even bring back the breds.
IMO Nike/JB should release Chis, Breds and/or Royals every year or two. They should be like what the "All Star" is to Converse and the Stan Smith is to Adidas, a staple product that is ubiquitous to the brand and almost always available.

Praying for a GR! Makes no sense for them to be Limited again after releasing for the fifth time in 8 years! September sounds cool to BTW.

Honestly I could see jb doing this, especially with all this hype dying talk. I mean they retro the Chicagos again. I know the 13s weren't "og" but stillI definitely believe it. I would love another crack at black/red 1s for retail since Iddidn't get them last time and im not psying $500 + for. The'13s
This, if the hype or demand ever gets low all they have to do is release Breds, Royals, Shadows, Metalics, NA Black cement/ Fire Red/True Blue 3s, Space Jams, Concords, etc. There is a reason why they rotate out models and CWs, so that they always have an ace up their sleeve and have guaranteed sales to fall back on.  

I have not even worn my 2013 pair.. crazy.

technically.. remastered Shadows and Royals would have to come sooner, but I guess Nike doesn´t care about logic. Even if we just saw a Bred with the 1,5 release and the lows, and possibly the KOs.

They all came out in the same year though

I'm glad for those that weren't able to get the Black/Red 1's in 2013 that they're releasing them again, remastered or not. I myself have only won my 2013's 3 times, and based on that and my lack of walking, I'll pass on the remaster. Just give me the Black/Royals as a remaster as that's the only colorway that has evaded me.

I'm glad for those that weren't able to get the Black/Red 1's in 2013 that they're releasing them again, remastered or not. I myself have only won my 2013's 3 times, and based on that and my lack of walking, I'll pass on the remaster. Just give me the Black/Royals as a remaster as that's the only colorway that has evaded me.
IF they are available like that

Feels really off though. I think something is amiss. :nerd:

Not going to even be surprised when there is a huge plot twist and JB pulls a fast one on us.

Back
Top Bottom