Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My pickups over the last few weeks minus the watch had that since I was a young buck.Waiting on the SBB should be here next week.

Got my CM's dropped at the door just now. Got to be one of the worst quality control pair I've ever opened.

I can live with those for the most part but this last one is not acceptable... Wtf is this white thread doing here?!

I hate to return them but I can't wear these like this. i was really looking forward to these. Anyone got an extra 9.5-10 they'd be willing to let go?

Got my CM's dropped at the door just now. Got to be one of the worst quality control pair I've ever opened.

I hate to return them but I can't wear these like this. i was really looking forward to these. Anyone got an extra 9.5-10 they'd be willing to let go?

eBay has them for retail and if your account is targeted you can use a 10% or 20% off coupon

Here's my post from a couple pages back. Threw em on my cousins pair before he picked them up lol. I've worn them with all my other pairs. "The Trinity", Frags, B/W's and Black Toes. Some members have worn them on the LM set too I believe.

Just copped CM's for the little cuzzo. Did a quick lace swap with my custom laces. Let me know what y'all think. Do you have a favorite out of the 3 colorways? In case any of the AJ1 fam is interested in coppin, link to my site is at the end of the post. Peace.

S H A D O W

R O Y A L

B R E D

A J 1 F A M

www.solefed.com

What's the best price to move both size 11 & 10.5 DS SBB?

Looking top dollar that won't sit too long

What's the best price to move both size 11 & 10.5 DS SBB?

Looking top dollar that won't sit too long
Retail JK lol.For real though it depends on which site your moving them on. I've seen FB groups for 3-330 and eBay bids continuously reach 350-360.Just my thoughts though.

Last edited:
Dude on FB was about to trade patent red 1's for some camo supremes straight up.Youll find all kinds of crazy deals on the book.

Last edited:
Thanks G. Brand is Zanerobe, style is Sureshot. Imgo up a size cos i like em baggy. Gotta be the most comfy pair of pants ive ever put my legs into
I did baggy for soooo long. Clothes that are your size is not feminine. Those extra long blouse shirts are. Leather shirts with pants are. But then again we are all so different. But to I guess that's a unfortunate generalization. Btw slim straight and straight leg is my go to. Can't be sloppy now a days. Besides I fear #NTdenim

Back
Top Bottom