Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nope. Sbb are so clean in person. I like them because they are different and orange isn't a color you see all the time. Also funny you are calling them hype when your name starts with Yeezy lol

:lol:

Nope. Sbb are so clean in person. I like them because they are different and orange isn't a color you see all the time. Also funny you are calling them hype when your name starts with Yeezy lol
I know, crazy how a person can be multi-dimensional.

SBBs are hype incarnate, they're halloween shoes that should go for $250 tops. Orange isn't a color you see all the time for a reason.

I bet the price will die down over time, once people forget they're a signal of having something exclusive.

I don't think it's the hype/backstory on the SBB that makes it popular. I think it's the quality that makes it in such high demand. that's just my opinion though, coming from someone who doesn't even own a pair.

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Hype is only cool when Ye does it.

Saying frags wouldn't move as a GR is a dumbass statement

Last edited:

The only thing that would change if Frags were a GR would be resale being lower than it is. Sorta how the sbbs were high for presale when it was thought they'd be less available.

Didn't say they wouldn't move; obviously they'd sell out like any retro 1 colorway. You just would probably never pay above $350 for them (maybe more for the Frags since the colors are better than SBB).

I don't know why you keep saying I'm blinded by hype when I'm making statements going directly against hype; you're all looking way too much into my username.

babyjs23 babyjs23 Thanks fam! You don't know how pumped I am attaining the royals through my dude for a very good price..
Thanks to him..

I'll wait for your good news with your royals!

ronaldcinho ronaldcinho im waiting for JB to put the 1s in the vault like the 3s...
It needs to chill for a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom