Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Were the htm easy and how come no one told me? Saw on IG w NTer hit for 2 diff pairs on NDC

Smh
I think that was me... I tried to cart 5 mins after link went live both on my phone and laptop. phone carted me 2 pairs on different transactions after 5 mins,desktop didnt work for me so I just closed the windows after I got my 2 pairs. I think it was by random. I have heard people tried to cart the second the link went live and they had to wait 20 minutes for the OOS message. I dont want to derail this thread so how much are the frags going for now?

don't know you might get lucky with that trade but be careful due to all the fake fragments out
thanks for the heads up. I think HTMs have less numbers then the frags since it was only an NDC release, Nikelab Milan. maybe a little bit more than the yeezy's I would say. so maybe value of HTMs should be equal or more compared to frags. how much are frags going for now?

Frags are 1000+ depending on size, closer to 2gs for the Asian sizes
Thanks...not looking good for me then. How accurate was fake_eduaction on IG comparison of the real and fakes for the frags? 

Thanks...not looking good for me then. How accurate was fake_eduaction on IG comparison of the real and fakes for the frags? 
no clue but I know fakes are real close. I wouldn't buy em at this point unless it was from someone I knew

Htm are worth that much

Wow
Just a guess since kobe 9 htms go for 3-4k. 
no clue but I know fakes are real close. I wouldn't buy em at this point unless it was from someone I knew
I might have to go to the sneaker boutique route then. I hope some of them do trades. thanks again!

Last edited:
Glendale F23 opening tomorrow 
nerd.gif
 you know what that means 

Kinda feel like going to Glendale Galleria for that F23 opening. I get out of work at 5am and I work in downtown LA. Anyone what kind of lineup they allow there? Dont wanna show up and get booted by security or something

Back
Top Bottom