Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

those who won and weren't able to log-in/checkout were sent access codes, s/o to nike for fixing the issue ... 
... in other words I ATE 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
rank your Jordan 1s. For me it's : Breds, shattereds, Royals ,black toes, laser frags, Chicagos, Melos, black/whites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious?! If those LA 1s drop there I will be mad at myself. I just came back from Los Angeles too. I need those LA 1s.

wear what you like , not what others like bro. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just go ahead and shut down this stuntin' contest....... whatcha know bout that?!

Saw a few pics on IG that shows the black/white bottom highs have pretty good leather. Could just be the angle/lighting though.

Wait LA are dropping? Only pairs I see have been fakes

Would love a pair since I was born there just for that reason

Wait LA are dropping? Only pairs I see have been fakes

Would love a pair since I was born there just for that reason
Nope I've seen real pairs. Dude on eBay was trying to sell for 1200 now hes down to 850 obo on the fb groups

rank your Jordan 1s. For me it's : Breds, shattereds, Royals ,black toes, laser frags, Chicagos, Melos, black/whites.
Frags and SBBs are bottom of list for me, no one would like those colorways if they weren't so limited. Candy corn hamburglar *** colorway and some orlando magic blue that makes no sense on a Jordan, so hypeeee

Chicago 1s and Banned/Breds above all other AJ1s

Back
Top Bottom