• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
no updates from the flight 23 opening?
SL posted a insta of a raffle for ovo 10s
Here's the update:
Guaranteed tickets were handed out. 1 shoe per customer, buying multiple shoes in different styles was prohibited, 80 pairs of OVOs from what I heard, UNC 1s dropped, Laney 14s dropped. LA 1s did not drop and no new info on em yet. (OVOs and UNC1s are sold out).

Hey guys, do you all think I could manage to trade black toes for some white or veggie pinnacles? Or is that probably pushing it? I know they are sitting right around retail with the exception of the black ones and I see people pretty regularly dropping 350+ on black toes. I just wanted some opinions - if it's too outlandish then I won't waste my time making a listing...

Here's the update:

Guaranteed tickets were handed out. 1 shoe per customer, buying multiple shoes in different styles was prohibited, 80 pairs of OVOs from what I heard, UNC 1s dropped, Laney 14s dropped. LA 1s did not drop and no new info on em yet. (OVOs and UNC1s are sold out).

Thank goodness!i hope they just do a raffle on the PSLA's.

Hey guys, do you all think I could manage to trade black toes for some white or veggie pinnacles? Or is that probably pushing it? I know they are sitting right around retail with the exception of the black ones and I see people pretty regularly dropping 350+ on black toes. I just wanted some opinions - if it's too outlandish then I won't waste my time making a listing...
If it was me, i would ask you to add... What size are your Black Toes btw?

I'll hit you with a bunch of cliche lines like "you never know unless you try." Personally think its possible, hell I'd do that trade if I had blacktoes to spare. Are we really gonna be calling em the veggie pinnacles though?
Thank goodness!i hope they just do a raffle on the PSLA's.
Yeah hopefully, far drive but well worth it

Are we really gonna be calling em the veggie pinnacles though?

how bout "glutens" cause they are full of that wheat............ but seriously, hope not. I miss the days of the actual colorways being the form of description and not nicknames.

Here's the update:
Actually 75 pairs of OVO's

I know where the other 75 are going...

LA got 150 OVO's sent to FA

so a Bird told me!

FTL map location is up for the UNC's. Here's a side-by-side comparison to the Chicago's.
157m32e.jpg

those who won and weren't able to log-in/checkout were sent access codes, s/o to nike for fixing the issue ... 
... in other words I ATE 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
couldn't log in on my comp, but got through on my phone (without the access code)

now thanks to this thread i see they were having issues

seems ok to me.....

If it was me, i would ask you to add... What size are your Black Toes btw?

really?

I'll hit you with a bunch of cliche lines like "you never know unless you try." Personally think its possible, hell I'd do that trade if I had blacktoes to spare. Are we really gonna be calling em the veggie pinnacles though?

why'd you have to post THIS picture ...my sz n all :smh:

why Egypt ....

id do that swap in a heartbeat tho :nerd: :nerd: I have ds blk toes sitting too :nerd:

I need those damn vachettas.. but for like 200 lol :wow:

:lol: +1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom