Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Everyone fiending or going crazy for NYCs ought to just grab those all black OG 1s that come out next month. Sure, there are some noticeable differences but the concept is roughly the same and he quality will be better.

I always thought NYCs were overrated.

Last edited:
Everyone fiending or going crazy for NYCs ought to just grab those all black OG 1s that come out next month. Sure, there are some noticeable differences but the concept is roughly the same and he quality will be better.

I always thought NYCs were overrated.
If we can even get them.

can anyone who bought the recently restocked NYC 1's confirm the production date..... I saw someone say they were 2015's...... as if they are still churning them out

Last edited:
If we can even get them.

I imagine they will go the route of Blk/Gums, they're plain enough and have little appeal. Not to mention the hype and hoopla will be with the Aqua 8s a few days prior, but who knows.

but those blk/gums are basically feet raincoats...its a reason they aren't liked that much
So true! LOL they are my go to kicks on a rainy day. It's the only time I don't mind wearing them...

can anyone who bought the recently restocked NYC 1's confirm the production date..... I saw someone say they were 2015's...... as if they are still churning them out
I bought a pair from a reseller from the restock the other day.  The production date is 04/08/15 - 05/29/15.

I bought a pair from a reseller from the restock the other day.  The production date is 04/08/15 - 05/29/15.

wow so they were just churning these out at their leisure huh... figured it would be a set # then cut off for good

The recent restock is a 6-7 week run: 4/8/15 thru 5/29/15. After the restocks at Xmas and February i didn't expect another restock of these, but given the opening of the Flight23 in SoCal and the Public School x Jordan collabo coming up (a 12) I am assuming this is why the short production run and rstock.

Last edited:
wow so they were just churning these out at their leisure huh... figured it would be a set # then cut off for good
 wish they would do this for the royals and breds 
mean.gif

saw this pic of the upcoming 1's and the leather around the toe looks soft like a puffy coat.

Glad you were able to pick up a pair ... Hopefully they didn't run you too much. (Again sorry I couldn't do the pick up).

Last edited:
Who the hell would pay 400? There are in hand pairs sitting at 285..
They're going to be those people who do pay and that will "set" the going rate for them (which is ridiculous).  Even though most others (who are smart) don't purchase at that price the if the seller is knowledgeable about 1s they know 1s won't separate like the other models and will keep them for a long time until someone who wants them will pay the price.

do you know how f23 employees are?? Matter of fact most of ny retail store employees = Shade

Tell 'em you are willing to buy a pair of socks and given the weather I would imagine there's not much action going on in the store -- so they'll pick up and give s straight answer.

Back
Top Bottom