Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hey can someone confirm that the og knicks didn't come with extra laces? im almost 100% positive they didnt but my friend has me second guessing :rolleyes

Nope no extra laces, some people did use the extra laces that came with the royals on their pairs though.

Last edited:
So is it impossible to find Breds sub $400 at this point? [emoji]128064[/emoji] a lot of nice collections in here by the way

Last edited:
Man yall really wanna play this lets photo all my 1s game....

I bet you and I dnt even wanna deal with the headache of bringing em all out. Cuz I've been on 1's since '03. I know you have old old releases too if my memory serves me right.

I bet you and I dnt even wanna deal with the headache of bringing em all out. Cuz I've been on 1's since '03. I know you have old old releases too if my memory serves me right.

1s are prbly 1/3 of my collection if not more...pulling them all out could get ugly lol

That could be time consuming. The only reason I posted a pic of my '13 pickups a few pages ago.

1s are prbly 1/3 of my collection if not more...pulling them all out could get ugly lol

That could be time consuming. The only reason I posted a pic of my '13 pickups a few pages ago.

That's a better idea. I'm too lazy for that too, even though it's only like 8 pairs.

coldcity coldcity dnt do it plz! it might hurt to many feelings. I for one may have to report you.

Last edited:

That's a better idea. I'm too lazy for that too, even though it's only like 8 pairs.

coldcity coldcity dnt do it plz! it might hurt to many feelings. I for one may have to report you.

These 2 pic's i dug up from 10' if im not mistaken

:pimp: I like your taste. Nothing too overboard majority OG, and if not the better + color ways.

Back
Top Bottom