• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Hmm...

With some black leather dye, they will be nice blk/red 1 alternatives.

Last edited:
Yeah they were very limited but no one hyped it either. I sold my 12 and picked up a 12.5. Might have luck on craigs or facebook groups

Yeah I ddnt know they released until later that day when my boy had a pair and by that time they were long gone. Detroit Facebook groups and craiglist is wack all new resellers with new releases...lol

Yeah I ddnt know they released until later that day when my boy had a pair and by that time they were long gone. Detroit Facebook groups and craiglist is wack all new resellers with new releases...lol
Yeah I was lucky I got my pair of eBay for retail even after the release. What size are you looking for? I'll keep my eye out. They are honestly one of my top 1's in terms of quality. Way better than royals and breds

I guess I'll join posting my collection. My Blk/red 1s came in from NDC today, finished off a nice 2013.

Only thing missing is the Celtics, Laneys and Highlight Reels 1s but I thought those were hideous IMO. I really wish those Black gold 1s came in GS sizes. Ahh well this is my collection :smile: I kinda wish I didn't sleep on those Gucci 1s they grew on me.

I guess I'll join posting my collection. My Blk/red 1s came in from NDC today, finished off a nice 2013.

Only thing missing is the Celtics, Laneys and Highlight Reels 1s but I thought those were hideous IMO. I really wish those Black gold 1s came in GS sizes. Ahh well this is my collection
smile.gif
I kinda wish I didn't sleep on those Gucci 1s they grew on me.
guccis aren't that hard to find.. i saw them at my local shoe palace, not a bad sneaker.. 

Just copped the hawks for my custom black tongue black toe .now the search for another size 10 begins . If anybody comes across one let a brother know

Just copped the hawks for my custom black tongue black toe .now the search for another size 10 begins . If anybody comes across one let a brother know
I really hope you didn't pay $140 just for that tongue tag.

hey can someone confirm that the og knicks didn't come with extra laces? im almost 100% positive they didnt but my friend has me second guessing :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom